Help With Light Warning Light On Dash

Need some help from all you lexus heads. I have an '02 GS300. This may seem like a stupid question but i just can't figure this out, here it goes. I'm getting the orange warning light on my dash that says the rear lights are burnt out. And I've checked all the bulbs and everything is working. brake lights, signals, reverse lights, license plate lights, and even the in-trunk light. Can't for the life of me figure out what other bulb there is that could have gone out. Anyway I can reset it, or is there a bulb hidden somewhere that i'm missing?? thanks in advance

Need some help from all you lexus heads. I have an '02 GS300. This may seem like a stupid question but i just can't figure this out, here it goes. I'm getting the orange warning light on my dash that says the rear lights are burnt out. And I've checked all the bulbs and everything is working. brake lights, signals, reverse lights, license plate lights, and even the in-trunk light. Can't for the life of me figure out what other bulb there is that could have gone out. Anyway I can reset it, or is there a bulb hidden somewhere that i'm missing?? thanks in advance

Check the third brakelight in the back window. ;)

yeah i had that come on and i looked at the taillights and was like man i checked all these.....trust me check again u missed one........i also had one on my 3rd brake light come on,go off,come on, etc! look on the rounded parts of the taillights where it curves towards the side of the car....there are some small lights right there! these are the ones i missed! you def missed a bulb just like i did and just like i thought i really couldnt tell i was missing one! if not maybe you got a short but try that 1st man

This is what you need to check i own a 97 es 300 and 2002 gs 300 one of the bulbs you put in the rear of the car is the wrong size bulb and this is why the light may stay on check your manuals and then check the most recent bulbs you changed it happened to me with my es 300. peace out