Kelyless entry programming instructions ???

Hey guys,

I have a '94 ES300 and need to find out the programming instructions for a new key with the keyless entry button. Damn dealer won't tell me over the phone.."Oh you have to bring that in and let one of us do it"..BS

Any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated !

Thank You,

Dave

That only works for the 97 + with the seperate remote. I need the instructions for a 92-96 with the button in the key, but I don't think it is possible. From what I have read you have to match the chip in the key with the chip in the control unit located the right rear trip panel.

Thanks for the help though.

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

hey tom, if possible, could you really try not to direct all the members of this board towards CL.

i know it's a good site and all, (being a member), but most of us here are trying to help Steve get some more activity this way, as well as bringing some from CL itself.

but if you could, tom, try not to throw all these members towards CL. it brings away from the entire use of this site. if they all went to CL, then this site would have no meaning. thanks tom.

• 5 months later...

I copied the following instructions and have yet to try it.

Let us know if it worked. I need to buy a remote and wondered if this will do the trick.--

Rubykey

"ok .......heres how to do it again --------

1 open the driver door and unlock no ignition key yet

2 insert ingnition key then remove it dont turn the key on just insert and remove quickly

3 lock unlock doors 5 times

4 close driver door then open it

5 then lock unlock another 5 times

6 insert key and turn on off twice then remove it within 3 seconds

7 now you will here the beep and after hearing the beep hit your button on the key

8 after hitting the button on the key shut the door then open it and hit the button again on the key and thats it.your key should now be programmed.

let me know if it works because this is the correct way to do it

bbsal

Advanced Club Member Group: MembersPosts: 356Member No.: 1436Joined: 23-May 03Location: phillyReferrals: 0Referred by: N/A "

i agree with sk.do a search and you will find it in here.92 96 is mostly the same with the keyless entry.o and skperformance when you read this i just wanted to let you know i did try the alarm and the car started and stood running on both of my freinds 93 and 96 es 300s i tried it on.i had the alarm armed stuck my hand in the window and started the car and it stood running no problem.hell i even unlocked the door and got in it and drove it!not good at all!

glad you just posted because i disconnected my cars aftermarket alarm and left only the stock alarm just to see what would happen and guess?same thing!!!!!

i dont understand it but would love for some others to check there cars because thats now 3 out of 3!

open the driver window leave all other windows shut and lock the doors(arm the alarm)

wait at least 2 minutes so you know the alarm is armed and blinking red.then dont open the door just stick your hand in the car and start her up!she will run to the cows come home!

at least all 3 i have checked did.please someone else check there cars alarm like i just showed and post the results!i cant wait to see what they say.im beginning to think im nuts!lol