Change A/c Filter Warning Light

scubadvr2001

I own a 2004 LS 430. The "Change A/C Filter" warning light came on and I changed the filter, however the warning light remains on. What do I need to do to turn of this warning light?

Thanks

Your owners manual will direct you on what to do to reset it.

How about just telling us? Many are used car buyers that dont have the manual in front of us or have it anywhere for that matter. Answers like this are frustrating!

I own a 2004 LS 430. The "Change A/C Filter" warning light came on and I changed the filter, however the warning light remains on. What do I need to do to turn of this warning light?

Thanks

How about just telling us? Many are used car buyers that dont have the manual in front of us or have it anywhere for that matter. Answers like this are frustrating!

With all due respect, I wouldn't own ANY vehicle without a owners manual - period.

Thanks

With all due respect, I wouldn't own ANY vehicle without a owners manual - period.

With all due respect, there may be hundreds of reasons why a manual may not be available and why folks own cars without them. Not having the manual is NOT the point here and these discussion fora are one avenue for those who need help. Help them if you can, but please do not pontificate. Anyone else please with an answer?

Thanks

If you push the "OFF" button for the front air conditioning for about 4 seconds it will reset the system and A/C Filter Reset will appear in the message box. This can be found on page 60 of the owners manual. I hope this helps

I will have to ponificate on this one. If you don't have an owners manual for the 430, you are going to be spending a lot of time on this forum trying to get answers to everyday simple issues that come up. I think you will find folks on this forum more than willing to help those who are making an effort to know their car and have questions that go deeper than this.

You can register for free at www.lexus.com and get access to an owner's manual as a .pdf file.

Not quite correct. If you own a 1st Gen LS, you are out of luck on the online owners manual. Not available on the website.

You can register for free at www.lexus.com and get access to an owner's manual as a .pdf file.

Not quite correct. If you own a 1st Gen LS, you are out of luck on the online owners manual. Not available on the website.

My reply was directed to the OP who owns an '04 LS430.

Too bad that Lexus had chosen to excluded G1 owners.

Thanks

Don't be a !Removed! or a smartass - You didn't need to make this comment