Happy B-day Raymsixsix

dcfish

LOL, nope its blended scotch, but its Chivas Regal and Johnnie Walker Black. I also got a bottle of Belvedere Vodka if thats your fancy :D My sister named the vodka "The alcoholic anonymous edition" reason being that the packages with the scotch both came with two glasses in case you have company, the vodka just came with a single martini glass. :D

LOL, nope its blended scotch, but its Chivas Regal and Johnnie Walker Black. I also got a bottle of Belvedere Vodka if thats your fancy :D My sister named the vodka "The alcoholic anonymous edition" reason being that the packages with the scotch both came with two glasses in case you have company, the vodka just came with a single martini glass. :D

:lol: No vodka for me, A scotch sounds good with a Macanudo, A nice view and time on my hands ;) I wish I could enjoy one with you.

Sounds great. All this speak of scotch, I think I may pour some now :D whats a Macanudo, by the way? I speak spanish as a second language and its my understanding, it's an exclamation like "awesome" or "cool" etc.

This a Macanudo... My Favorite Cigar ;)

post-1634-1194995840_thumb.jpg

Sounds great. All this speak of scotch, I think I may pour some now :D whats a Macanudo, by the way? I speak spanish as a second language and its my understanding, it's an exclamation like "awesome" or "cool" etc.

This a Macanudo... My Favorite Cigar ;)

Nice... I agree with you, having a cigar with scotch, is the way to do it

Don't mind if I do...trink22.gif

So,,,Hows Tampa life treatin ya?rauch10.gif

Tampa life's pretty good, this is the time of year I love FL. The weather is beautiful. I don't care what most people say, I don't mind the massive influx of snowbirds :D

Don't mind if I do...trink22.gif

So,,,Hows Tampa life treatin ya?rauch10.gif

Tampa life's pretty good, this is the time of year I love FL. The weather is beautiful. I don't care what most people say, I don't mind the massive influx of snowbirds :D

Yeah man, I love Florida. I'm here to stay.