Posted Some Pics Of My Car

nice ride :D very clean, but what are you doing to your trunk?! i love a little bass (or alot) in my music too, but damn, why waste your trunk? i got 1 kicker 12" L7 and it's plenty of bass,

S12l7_qrss.jpg

i can only imagine 2 or even 1 15" L7 would probably be able to do what 4 JLs are and they'ed take up about a 1/4" of the space. i dunno, it's your trunk, good looking ride though!

well i don't really worry about trunk space none of my cars have had any trunk space. that's why i have a back seat! nobody ever rides in the back, mostly cause i don't let them so i always have room to put extra stuff. and i tried before to put in just a ten in a box under the back dash. uh no! then i tried a kicker L7 12 in the same place. still no. then i tried two 12's under the back dash facing into the trunk and ported into the cab. not quite. so now you can see where i'm at. and still i'm going to upgrade my twelves. what can i say i'm a bass junkie!! i've always had competion level systems in my cars so i'm kinda spoiled on the sound level. i'd agree though for most a much smaller set up would be more then ample. oh and by the way i'm not a big fan of the kicker speakers, i had nothing but problems with mine. i know other people who love theirs but as i found out from kicker themselves the square subs are not designed for odd shaped enclosures ie; going around the gas tank in a gs300. that's why i couldn't get the sound quality i wanted. but i'm real picky!! thanks for all the input though, i do appreciate it.