Gauges Neddles

Kip

I'm not sure about 94, but it's a solder in bulb behind the dash.Generally speaking it's alot of work for one bulb. BUt, I know I would do it. Can you post a pic of the gauge cluster and I can tell you more then. I'll need a shot of the gauge cluster, and the dash itself. From that I can tell you where to start and how to get to where you need. You might wanna try posting this in the ES forum, where ES owners will see it.

I just bought a lexus ES 300, 1994 I love it but the temp gauge needle doesnt illuminate, any help on this?? I cant afford a dealer service so I need to fix it myself. I am a mechanic.

i too am very interested in this. i have the same year/model. so far there's two dead spots, one at the 40-60 speedomter gauge and another where it says unleaded fuel only. two of the hands don't light up and another one flickers

• 4 months later...
I like to keep it in the house :P :lol::lol:

Some beer? Yeah, me too. I always like to keep a few in the house....nice and chilled in the fridgalator! :cheers:

I HATE warm beer! :censored:

Of course, this being Superbowl Sunday, there's nothing in the fridge but beer! The rest of the stuff I just tossed outside in the shed. The wife can go fetch it when it's time to cook. Cold enough out there for the food. Wife might need her parka though..... Honey, can you make me and the guys some sandwiches for half-time???:whistles: LOL

Some beer? Yeah, me too. I always like to keep a few in the house....nice and chilled in the fridgalator! :cheers:

Of course, this being Superbowl Sunday, there's nothing in the fridge but beer! The rest of the stuff I just tossed outside in the shed. The wife can go fetch it when it's time to cook. Cold enough out there for the food. Wife might need her parka though..... Honey, can you make me and the guys some sandwiches for half-time???:whistles: LOL

:huh: I meant the thread :whistles: :lol::lol::lol: Funny reply though...........

:huh: I meant the thread :whistles: :lol::lol::lol: Funny reply though...........

Oddly enough, my wife didn't see any humor in the situation....go figure :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...