Favorite Upgrade For Your Lex

dcfish

What would your favorite upgrade be if you could have anything your heart desired for your lex? Performance, Luxury etc...

Since the question posed extends beyond fiscal and product availability limitations I would like to have a manual tranny for my SC4.

Second to that I would like 'Kit' from Knightrider installed in my SC. The bummer to this is I suspect Kit would be bored with my day. I can just picture it:

Me: "K.i.t.t, let's head back to work that lunch was delicious!"

SCK.i.t.t: "Landis, I think you best switch over to 'autopilot' after that 3 martini lunch."

Me:"Joy-boy why don't you shut the f-uck up and see if you can't bring up the stock ticker on that screen"

SCK.i.t.t:"But Landis! We best engage 'super pursuit mode' and get over to the dry cleaners. Basil is closing early tonight and you have a 7am morning meeting. ALL your suits are dirty!"

Me: "You're right K.i.t.t. Lets do it!"

[Police pull over both K.i.t.t and I after two short blocks. With no Knight Foundation we are sadly subject to local laws. The officer shoots a low blow at K.i.t.t accusing him of sounding 'queerer than a football bat'. I schedule a sexual identity therapy session for the SCK.i.t.t. Someone dings his door at the appointment.]

Yeah, so I guess I would first opt for the stick shift then 'SCK.i.t.t'. pimp.gif

hihi.gif

real-kitt-start-scene-754563.jpg

Yo, you've been working that idea for awhile. Maybe we should all get together and pitch in and maybe we could get "the Hoff" to be your co-pilot for a day instead. LOL!!!!!!

Let's see, favorite upgrade,,,,,,,,oh yeah, Duuuuhhh, TURBO!!!!!!

In a perfect world, I would have a cashmere beige 1998 LS300 turbo diesel with custom driver side seat tracks, no sunroof, and factory xenons. It's a shame that we don't get the IS220d in the USA; Lexus thinks we want hybrids instead, ugh. :chairshot:

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

A "mute" botton on the steering wheel for the wife.

"don't drive so fast...you're tailgating....you stop to hard...it's fine, all cars vibrate...yap yap yap yap" :D :lol: