Help Me Spend My Money!

Jesus954

Well for some reason since i got my car i have seen lots of is300 in the road so i wanted to make mine abit more unique, now i know what everyone is gona tell me and thats to get rims first, i don't plan getting rims yet because my stock rims are decent plus my tires are pretty much new so ill put a hold to that, so i wanted to know what other things would u add to your ride to make it more unique you could give me advice about the exterior n interior but dont suggest for a system cuz that isnt much of a big deal to me the stock speakers are very decent but the head unit could use a touch. let the budget be $800 my car is black, 8000k hids and the rest is stock...(i know i know bad choice with the HID)

Well for some reason since i got my car i have seen lots of is300 in the road so i wanted to make mine abit more unique, now i know what everyone is gona tell me and thats to get rims first, i don't plan getting rims yet because my stock rims are decent plus my tires are pretty much new so ill put a hold to that, so i wanted to know what other things would u add to your ride to make it more unique you could give me advice about the exterior n interior but dont suggest for a system cuz that isnt much of a big deal to me the stock speakers are very decent but the head unit could use a touch. let the budget be $800 my car is black, 8000k hids and the rest is stock...(i know i know bad choice with the HID)

i just ordered an eibach pro-kit, clear front/rear sidemarkers, and red caliper paint w/ white lexus decals.... only cost me about 350.... now just waiting for it all to come in... that's pretty much all looks.... i don't want to replace the oem rims either, but i am gonna get a sub.... anyways maybe that'll help ya!!

Yo, you could do side pipes, mud flaps(with chrome edges of course), curb finders, window rain gaurds, plasti-chrome vent stickers ( for that truly vintage look), snap on spinner caps( I highly recommend the 8'' look), and you can allways add a few more antenneas to fill in the hollow area on the trunk. All this and you'll still have a couple hundred left over. 554.gif

yeah i herd about the window rain guards i think its called window visors but ive seen the ones being sold at pep boys lol that doesn't seem to look good is there a different design for the is or something?? and about the lowering kit i dunno why everyone lowers their is, well i know why people do it but the is300 or mine at least looks like it already was lowered you it has 3 fingers of distance between the wheels and all my friends think its lowered lol....

Yo, you could do side pipes, mud flaps(with chrome edges of course), curb finders, window rain gaurds, plasti-chrome vent stickers ( for that truly vintage look), snap on spinner caps( I highly recommend the 8'' look), and you can allways add a few more antenneas to fill in the hollow area on the trunk. All this and you'll still have a couple hundred left over. 554.gif

OMG i'm LMAO!!!! i don't even know what to say i'm laughing so hard!!!!!!! you crack me up!!!! ....spinner caps.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

alright, seriously, --------You don't want new rims, you don't wanna lower it, and you only have about 800 bucks. HHmmmm, Maybe lip extensions ? That will be about 800, maybe a little more. You could put a neon kit on it!? 019.gif

or you could put an exhaust system on it. People can see that, and hear it. You could do a custom tint job on the windows, I've seen black to mirror fades that looked great. Or maybe just put on a well flair kit. But it might make your tires look skinny. You could put the rear window brim cover on it, that looks good. Maybe a billet grill for the front end. You could do halo's for your headlights.

yeah i could do a grill and my windows will be gettin a major tint job i think im goin for 15% and i already tried halos and not a good experience, And about the other things i do want rims n stuff but not yet i can wait for that.

About the clear side markers i wanted to know if i could convert the orange to blue lights? and also what do i need in order to change my yellow stock fogs? i want blueish hids to match with the headlights..but also i want to use the fogs to make up for the retarded 8000ks i got on my heads =\ and also could someone explain to me how can parking lights be changed to like a whiter or blueish color??

About the clear side markers i wanted to know if i could convert the orange to blue lights? and also what do i need in order to change my yellow stock fogs? i want blueish hids to match with the headlights..but also i want to use the fogs to make up for the retarded 8000ks i got on my heads =\ and also could someone explain to me how can parking lights be changed to like a whiter or blueish color??

yes you can get whatever colored bulbs you want however amber and red are the only legal colors... at least where i'm from..... ummm the fog lights you can buy the 3300k hid kit

yes you can get whatever colored bulbs you want however amber and red are the only legal colors... at least where i'm from..... ummm the fog lights you can buy the 3300k hid kit

..... ummm the fog lights you can buy the 3300k hid kit
That won't change the color at all. You will need to change the entire foglight, as the lens itself is yellow. I have seen the clear fog light kits, but they cost 400 bucks. The clear side marker lights Iv'e seen for 50 bucks. that's not bad. And what lights specifically are talking about when you say parking lights? I don't know what you mean.

that won't change the color at all. You will need to change the entire foglight, as the lens itself is yellow. I have seen the clear fog light kits, but they cost 400 bucks. The clear side marker lights Iv'e seen for 50 bucks. that's not bad. And what lights specifically are talking about when you say parking lights? I don't know what you mean.

hmmm.... why'd they make the lense yellow those goofy lexatopians.....my bad on the info! i'll go look first next time.... but i did get my front/rear side markers in today and put em on....and I'm friggin diggin em!!!! easy install :D

that won't change the color at all. You will need to change the entire foglight, as the lens itself is yellow. I have seen the clear fog light kits, but they cost 400 bucks. The clear side marker lights Iv'e seen for 50 bucks. that's not bad. And what lights specifically are talking about when you say parking lights? I don't know what you mean.

hmmm.... why'd they make the lense yellow those goofy lexatopians.....my bad on the info! i'll go look first next time.... but i did get my front/rear side markers in today and put em on....and I'm friggin diggin em!!!! easy install :D

goofy lexatopians
072.gif that's funny.
my bad on the info! i'll go look first next time
No problem brother, I only know because I tried already. ;)

Crap so changing the color of the fogs will be a tough one, and about the parking lights i dunno if the terminology is right or not but im talking about when ur driving during the day light time and your high beam lights are on but at a slight level just to make people be aware of you i guess, that color is like old halogen color i was wondering how could that be changed.

Crap so changing the color of the fogs will be a tough one, and about the parking lights i dunno if the terminology is right or not but im talking about when ur driving during the day light time and your high beam lights are on but at a slight level just to make people be aware of you i guess, that color is like old halogen color i was wondering how could that be changed.

Well, understand that what your seeing is a low voltage setting that is sent to the highbeam light to act as a daytime running light. So, you would have to change the incandescent bulb to HID first. ( BIG $$$$) Then you would have to have two HID setups because as I'm sure you know, HID is either on or off, so you would have to set up a lower wattage HID bulb for the daytime running lights, and a high wattage bulb for the high beams. Although, you would also probably need a projector lens then also as I don't think that HID can get bright enouph for highbeam requirements on thier own.( Sounds like alot of work.) But possible I suppose.