Hello guys.... I'm new here please read...

MrSypher

Which comment Stevie, mine? I was only kidding in reaction to what he said, I'm hardly a perfect speller myself.

No need to bite your tongue, just be prudent. You're not going to be banned for one stray comment around here. If you go around screaming "I hate all of you, you shall all die from my wrath!" then well, we'd have to talk ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no Steve.

It happened on CL. There is a new ES moderator that critiqued one of skp's posts. The mod's comment was not called for in a public forum. This kinda thing should have been taken to PM or not said at all.

I was going to call him on it, but decided to shut up. I ain't no Webster's either.

skp, like Nabeel said, your techincal knowledge has always been very helpful to me.

Thanks, steviej

PS, I have to say, this site or the software for this site does offer somethings CL's doesn't. The best one, is once you go to a thread and leave it, the envelope on the first page goes away. On CL you have to log out and come back in to update the threads you have read.

Its stuff like that which makes me really want to help this place get going Steve, CL moderating team (some anyways, I wont say all) are out of control.

You'd expect them to follow their own all precious rules and not personally attack on the forum...

That will NEVER happen here, as long as I have a say.

hey guys and thanks for the welcome :D

i didn't think the instances mentioned previously were worth commenting on in a public forum then and it probably isn't now :lol:

the world is full of free opinions and everyone has a right to them

but that is usually what they are worth (nothing=free)

the only funny part is i was told i was paranoid because that person would disect(<--is this spelled right :unsure: ) my post negativly on every part

:wacko:

anyway feel free to disagree with me

i would love to feel important by increasing my post # :rolleyes:

to answer it

lol post numbers just sort of fly when you post replies.

some people always try and find something to go against in other's responses, or something that's against the rules (in miniscule print) to get them in trouble. but not here. :) LOC is free of those... i hope... lol :D