Spark Plugs For 95 Ls400

tofu

Hello everybody,

This weekend my car acting up a little, the CEL came on while I was driving, so I decided to pour a can of Seafoam into my gas tank. Yesterday I took a little trip about 270 miles and so far the CEL has not come back on. I think it could be my plugs are old and time to replace them. Which plugs are the best to use.. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Hello everybody,

This weekend my car acting up a little, the CEL came on while I was driving, so I decided to pour a can of Seafoam into my gas tank. Yesterday I took a little trip about 270 miles and so far the CEL has not come back on. I think it could be my plugs are old and time to replace them. Which plugs are the best to use.. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Use only factory specified plugs, Stay away from aftermarket.

Hello everybody,

Use only factory specified plugs, Stay away from aftermarket.

What about those that made by NGK platinum plugs, Can I use those??

Hello everybody,

Are the plugs for the 95LS400 or the is300 ?Did you post in the wrong forum ? Or is your sig wrong ? Start over and amend this topic............ :whistles:

Hello everybody,

Are the plugs for the 95LS400 or the is300 ?Did you post in the wrong forum ? Or is your sig wrong ? Start over and amend this topic............:whistles:

They are for LS400. I also own an 2001 IS300 but I don't need plugs for IS300 yet.

Call the lex dealer and get the plug spec for that year. Then you will be able to get the plugs online for less $ from an online dealer.

Will do. Thanx

Call the lex dealer and get the plug spec for that year. Then you will be able to get the plugs online for less $ from an online dealer.

Will do. Thanx

OE spec plugs for that year are Denso platinum plugs. Replace them with either NGK or Denso plugs, platinum or iridium. NGK plugs are more readily available and cheaper, so that's what I would use.

Platinum OE spec

NGK: BKR6EP-11

Denso: PK20R11

Iridium (for longer life)

NGK: IFR6T-11 <- I recommend this plug, and use it in my own LS400. It has the longest life of all plugs listed here.

NGK: BKR6EIX-11

Denso: IK20