Denz Relationship Woes

denslexusgx470

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've purposely stayed out of this thread until now because I couldn't care less about teenybopper soap operas - I'm way too old for that....

But since you're asking for advice from your far-more-experienced elders, Dens, here's mine to you:

You're 18, fer cryin' out loud - a mere babe in the woods.... Play the entire field, man.... Don't get serious about ANYBODY, regardless of their age.... From a snatch-chasin' perspective, you are in the prime years of your life, man.... SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT !! Get out there and run with the big dogs and don't look back - before you know it and probably before you're even ready for it, you'll find "the" girl and settle down with her but you are FAR from being ready to even think about that. So go chase some tail and enjoy it but always remember - be careful out there....

Take it from a guy who really misses those days and who was always fortunate enough to realize that your late teens/early twenties are NOT to be wasted on just one "serious girlfriend". You'll have plenty of time for that serious commitment stuff later on....

Okay, I'm done now - back to vehicle threads....