What Have We All Been Doing?

Rx330driver

haha! my sleep cycle is messed up, but the enjoyment and fun surpasses it, that the other nite i only got ONE hour of sleep and i was up and about that day! lol... I came home at like 3:30am, went to bed around 4 or 4:30 then was up by about 5:30 or 5:45 am! lol.. The real pain is when I COME HOME... omg, it takes me DAYS before i get back to the American timezone..... :cries:

RX330Driver, it's on my signature..... ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! my sleep cycle is messed up, but the enjoyment and fun surpasses it, that the other nite i only got ONE hour of sleep and i was up and about that day! lol... I came home at like 3:30am, went to bed around 4 or 4:30 then was up by about 5:30 or 5:45 am! lol.. The real pain is when I COME HOME... omg, it takes me DAYS before i get back to the American timezone..... :cries:

Yep, I did that sort of thing when I was your age too, but it would catch up with me eventually. I must have been a cat in a previous life b/c I could sleep for 12 hours then need a nap! :lol:

Thursday's activities: Walk on the beach - hundreds of sand dollars - I've never seen so many at one time. The minus tide helped. Then back to the outlet mall, Seaside shopping & lunch at Norma's - all 14 of us. More shopping, dinner at the "Club", birthday party for my baby cousin - just turned 1 - at my G-Ma's house. I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow. :cries:

Yep, I did that sort of thing when I was your age too, but it would catch up with me eventually. I must have been a cat in a previous life b/c I could sleep for 12 hours then need a nap! :lol:

Thursday's activities: Walk on the beach - hundreds of sand dollars - I've never seen so many at one time. The minus tide helped. Then back to the outlet mall, Seaside shopping & lunch at Norma's - all 14 of us. More shopping, dinner at the "Club", birthday party for my baby cousin - just turned 1 - at my G-Ma's house. I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow. :cries:

Memories, Sweet Sweet Memories :whistles:

Memories, Sweet Sweet Memories :whistles:

You made your own memories on that nice vacation you just took. :)

Yes, I did. It was a great time. I will be going back at the end of August for 3 days. :cheers:

Yes, I did. It was a great time. I will be going back at the end of August for 3 days.:cheers:

Wow, lucky duck!

I'm sitting in my hotel room in Portland, leaving early tomorrow morning to go home. :cries: I can't believe my vacation has come to an end. We do get here every summer to see my G-Ma & other family, but I'm still kinda sad. No tears yet (I'm so bad at goodbyes), one more day to go. My parents are here too & I only get to see them a few times a year. :(

Yes, I did. It was a great time. I will be going back at the end of August for 3 days.:cheers:

Wow, lucky duck!

I'm sitting in my hotel room in Portland, leaving early tomorrow morning to go home. :cries: I can't believe my vacation has come to an end. We do get here every summer to see my G-Ma & other family, but I'm still kinda sad. No tears yet (I'm so bad at goodbyes), one more day to go. My parents are here too & I only get to see them a few times a year. :(

I vacation 4-5 times a year, Life is toooooooo short. :cheers:

So is the savings account

says the woman driving the lexus :P

i usually take 1 to 2 vacations a year. short ones, like 4 days to vegas or something. but then every 4-5 years, i take a big one with the whole fam to asia or something for like 2 weeks.

So is the savings account

i usually take 1 to 2 vacations a year. short ones, like 4 days to vegas or something. but then every 4-5 years, i take a big one with the whole fam to asia or something for like 2 weeks.

2-2 Week vacations and several 3-4 day getaways :cheers: Works for me ;)

Touchette! Grad school is also going to take it's toll!

We do one week every year to see my family in N.W. Oregon. Then 1-2 small trips to see the more Ohio family & 3-4 small trips for dance weekends (1 or 2 days). Business trips don't count. ;)

Hey did i ever mention that I'm on vacation in the Philippines for a whole month?!?!? :rolleyes:

I know - Good Lord! I can't even imagine.....

If it matters, We have decided to move to our vacation spot next year :cheers: Can't wait.

If it matters, We have decided to move to our vacation spot next year :cheers: Can't wait.

Cool! Should be exciting! Somday we'll be able to go elsewhere on vacations, but since my G-Ma is older, it's a priority to get to see her every year.

Cool! Should be exciting! Somday we'll be able to go elsewhere on vacations, but since my G-Ma is older, it's a priority to get to see her every year.

Rya, Life is too short. One must do as they want within ones means. :cheers:

Going to the Honda - Ohio open house this weekend. My brother is an engineer in the interior design group. Fun, fun, fun!!

My parents will be there, my brother & his wife (also with Honda) & my hubby. The last time Honda did this, we saw the Element - before it had been shown to the public. Wonder what we'll see this time..... :whistles:

• 2 weeks later...
i got this whole package...w/ those MF waffle weave towels, new brushes...and a whole array of mothers car cleaning products....soo hopefully thats good stuff

Yep, Mother's makes good stuff. Hope you like it!