Photos Of The Home

nc211

Thanks to a subscription service to Google Earth, check out the sat. photos of the Tahara, Japan plant where the LS, GS & GX are made and shipped. Pretty cool! I couldn't get good enough resolution for the other plants in Kyushu, Kanto Jidosha, Araco or Cambridge-Ontario. I can sort of make them out, but not very well.

But this one is quite clear!

Look at all of those BRAND SPANKIN' NEW LEXUS RIDES!! :unsure: And I can't afford a single one :cries:

post-15797-1180546475_thumb.jpg

post-15797-1180546495_thumb.jpg

post-15797-1180546511_thumb.jpg

post-15797-1180546525_thumb.jpg

Thanks to a subscription service to Google Earth, check out the sat. photos of the Tahara, Japan plant where the LS, GS & GX are made and shipped. Pretty cool! I couldn't get good enough resolution for the other plants in Kyushu, Kanto Jidosha, Araco or Cambridge-Ontario. I can sort of make them out, but not very well.

But this one is quite clear!

Look at all of those BRAND SPANKIN' NEW LEXUS RIDES!! :unsure: And I can't afford a single one :cries:

Nc, Did you see that fish jump ? :lol::lol::lol: Really neat pix. Maybe LOC can arrange a tour of the plant for there members :whistles:

Sw, Nothing short of all inclusive, And we get to choose the lexus of our choice ;)

Only the finest for the LOC brass!

Sw, I haven't heard the term "Brass" used in years. Truly a classic. :cheers: