Wheel Spin Or Drifting

Well my IS300 is equipped with Dunlops, and ive notice how easy it is to have the rear tale out in either dry or wet road conditions. In fact, today my trac light was blinking for like 10 seconds because i took a turn a little fast to avoid getting hit my traffic. the point of the story is that the trac light comes on pretty often, so how bad is this for the treadware...will i be getting patches, or what? :pirate:

Well my IS300 is equipped with Dunlops, and ive notice how easy it is to have the rear tale out in either dry or wet road conditions. In fact, today my trac light was blinking for like 10 seconds because i took a turn a little fast to avoid getting hit my traffic. the point of the story is that the trac light comes on pretty often, so how bad is this for the treadware...will i be getting patches, or what? :pirate:

The trac applies the brake to the spinning wheel, So it saves wear rather than wearing the tires. You won't get patches of wear on your tires.

lol...those dunlops have horrible traction but they are the ones that lexus made OEM. Anyways, they are suppose to fit the sporty nature of the car. im not blaming the wear on the trac system, im just saying i must be slipping a lot of rubber away. those tires arent cheap either.

My LS had bridgestones on it and they would spin out all the time. I upgraded to some sumitomo HTRZ II's and they grip much better. Fairly affordable, too. Not sure if they make 'em for you car though...