1995 Lexus Ls Amplifier Location

Blake beat me to the post! See we all try to help around here!

You're seat does not need to removed, just moved all the forward and all the way up.

If you look under the passenger seat from the back seat you'll see an a/c ducts system.

1. Remove the 2 blanks from the a/c duct system with a flathead screwdriver

2. Remove the 2 screws where the blanks were

3. Remove the duct itself

4. There's you're amp

You're probably right, it has been a while since I've stipped down my interior. I think the 3 minutes spent removing 5 14mm bolts will make life a lot easier when working on/accessing the amp....I guess that's all I'm getting at! LOL

:cheers:

You're probably right, it has been a while since I've stipped down my interior. I think the 3 minutes spent removing 5 14mm bolts will make life a lot easier when working on/accessing the amp....I guess that's all I'm getting at! LOL

:cheers:

That's true, otherwise he'll be all cramped up, upside down and feet danglin outside. I think we've all been in that position one time or another (I mean working on our cars)! :blink:

That's true, otherwise he'll be all cramped up, upside down and feet danglin outside. I think we've all been in that position one time or another (I mean working on our cars)! :blink:

Ya know...... I had heard things about Miami.... :whistles:

Ya know...... I had heard things about Miami....:whistles:

Well I'm sure they're almost all true! :cheers:

Oh and crazywakerboarder, don't feel bad I did the same thing trying to find my amp the first time, I even tore out my back seats! :blushing:

• 3 weeks later...

Oh and crazywakerboarder, don't feel bad I did the same thing trying to find my amp the first time, I even tore out my back seats! :blushing:

Would a 1990 LS400 also have it under the front seat? I need to replace mine or repair it.

Would a 1990 LS400 also have it under the front seat? I need to replace mine or repair it.

The amp is located in the trunk, mounted underneath the (rear deck)on the driver's side. If you need an amp I have them with warranty.

The ls400- only has a 1 channel sub amp located behind tear trunk paneling to left of gas tank. The other 6 speakers amp is in the headunit. I have them both if you need .

Hey, DC - gotta question. My '93 plays only out of the front speakers for the first 5-10 seconds then the rears will come on. Would that be an amp problem do you think? (Nakamichi)

Thanks.

• 14 years later...