Cost Of Gs 350

paid 49,900 out the door......

southern California.....

fully loaded all options.....

Rear wheel drive , mark levinson....etc...etc..

Can you guys tell me what you paid for the Lexus GS 350? I am in the process of getting one and I don't want to get hosed(how low were they willing to go). Thanks.

Can you guys tell me what you paid for the Lexus GS 350? I am in the process of getting one and I don't want to get hosed(how low were they willing to go). Thanks.

I paid $51,000 out the door with tax title and tags included and she's loaded with all that could be: Nav, AWD, Levinson.

I think that the ES is a better deal. You could get it with everything but the AWD and its interior is much bigger. I'm 6'1" and 300lbs so with my seat all the way back there is not much room for an adult behind me. Not the case with the ES. But the GS is much more stylish and just a better looking vehicle.post-32385-1178350548_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

$47,500 out the door back in Sept 06, my car was still on the boat when I bought it!! All options (except ML stereo, 18" wheels, awd), was able to get full window tint, paint sealant, sales tax, destination fee, dealer doc fees as well as $1500 over what was owed on my trade ('05 Infiniti G35). I was very happy with the deal that I was given. To my surprise, the next day after taking delivery, the owner's wife (of the dealership) called me up to thank me for my business, as well as offer me a job (jokingly) because I was able to negotiate such a good deal. I think I got the deal that I wanted because I was paying cash and that a Mercedes and a BMW dealerships were right next door which I said I was going to if they did not give me what I thought was a fair deal. I returned 4 months later, returning the favor and bought my wife a RX - also got a good deal on that purchase as well.

$46997 out the door, Nvai Review Cam,most everything except ML sound system

Can anyone recommend a Lexus dealer in the Chicago area? I have talked to a sales person, he said 51 out the door for a gs 350 awd fully loaded, and 47 without the Navi system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to the Lexus showroom and the Sales guy try to sell me a 07 GS350 AWD WITHOUT the Navi and ML systems for 49k out the door. I told them 46,700 out the door. They wouldn't move, so I left. Was I unreasonable?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi...Just got a quote from for $44,858 with out taxes. MSRP is $48,997. Its my first purchase, I've been drooling over this car since last year... I'm in S. Cali....

Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System with backup camera with Additional Options

- Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System with backup camera

- 18-in summer tires with spare

- Rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers with mist control, headlamp washers and Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)

- Ventilated front seats

- Rear spoiler

- Power rear-window sunshade

- Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)

I'm thinking about asking for $42,000, but I now they are getting ready for new models...so may ask for even lower...any suggestions?? Am I being to aggressive?? I believe the Invoice value would fall somewhere between 42-43K. Thanks in advanced!!!!

Those are unbelievable prices OTD for these Lexus'. Are these 07s? I'm curious, since invoice on these vehicles fully loaded (with base summer tires, ML, preferred accessory, etc) once you throw in dest charge, holdback, tda etc is about 45,500 (no profit) and tax, title, etc are not added yet, did these vehicles include 20" wheels and tires with chrome rims or just 18" summer tires? Do prices include any extras like tire and wheel protect or autoguard?

Hi...Just got a quote from for $44,858 with out taxes. MSRP is $48,997. Its my first purchase, I've been drooling over this car since last year... I'm in S. Cali....

Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System with backup camera with Additional Options

- Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System with backup camera

- 18-in summer tires with spare

- Rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers with mist control, headlamp washers and Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)

- Ventilated front seats

- Rear spoiler

- Power rear-window sunshade

- Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)

I'm thinking about asking for $42,000, but I now they are getting ready for new models...so may ask for even lower...any suggestions?? Am I being to aggressive?? I believe the Invoice value would fall somewhere between 42-43K. Thanks in advanced!!!!

Invoice is about $43,700. I'd ask for 1k over invoice. If you make offer during last couple work days of month, you might get it at or below invoice since they have some play room with holdback. Good luck.

My wife typically builds the car on CarsDirect.com, then offers $500 over what they consider to be in voice. That has typically worked out okay for us. Did we walkout of the dealership feeling as though "we got over big-time", no. However, our desire was not to get over big-time it was simply to get as close to a fair price as possible for the vehicle vs. being robbed.

This is our third Lexus, they seem to hold their value quite well. Much like the BMW, but then completely different than the BMW (in regard to reliability and service, as we have found Bavarian Motor Works to be quite challenging) often times you can salvage quite a bit on private resale simply because of the name. Lexus also has a reputation for running flawlessly, well into the six digit territory!!!

From what I understand the GS 350 used to be considered quite the dog. That was of course, right up until they dropped in a 300 plus horsepower engine!!! I can now tell you from experience, as I have finally met my thousand mile break-in period, this vehicle has phenomenal acceleration, a custom fit, much like the car was built around you personally, and finally a superb ride. When compared side-by-side with other vehicles in its class, it has come in with fairly low marks. However, you need to consider that its competition is Audi, BMW, etc. these folks have a little bit more experience with building sports sedans. Then again, if you owned one of them, you would have lots of experience getting picked up at the service department!!! I speak the truth, my wife has a -year-old BMW Z-4/M-series. My brain is frozen at the moment and I cannot remember it's true nomenclature.

For what it's worth to you, I have absolutely, positively, no regrets regarding this purchase. I have a silver exterior, with the black leather interior, cherrywood accents. It has just about everything you could possibly ever ask for. It just reeks of class. I think Lexus did a phenomenal job with the rebirth of this model. We generally only on our cars three years maximum, I will be getting another one, without question. Did I mention that it goes like a bat out of hell?

Anyway, enjoy your new toy. Be safe, don't drink and drive and for heavens sake ... use of the seatbelts!!!

:rolleyes: Peace,

JD

Thanks all for the advice...I just got another quote for 43, 800, but i suspect they did not include the destination fee. This is still a bit lower than the first quote. I'm still waiting on longo to get me their quote, I've heard they have the best quotes. Anyone have any suggestions for dealing with dealers?? Do i just email them each other's car quotes?? I'm thinking it is better to call. i do not want to let a good deal get away (I'm thinking around 41K-42K), but do not want to over pay. I'm not sure I trust all of the quotes people are quoting on the internet (39K), not sure if this is real...

Anyways, any suggestions welcome!!! Anyone know if Lexus' warranty is global like BMW's??? I will be all over the place the next few years. thanks

knich124

Those are unbelievable prices OTD for these Lexus'. Are these 07s? I'm curious, since invoice on these vehicles fully loaded (with base summer tires, ML, preferred accessory, etc) once you throw in dest charge, holdback, tda etc is about 45,500 (no profit) and tax, title, etc are not added yet, did these vehicles include 20" wheels and tires with chrome rims or just 18" summer tires? Do prices include any extras like tire and wheel protect or autoguard?

I've seen pricing ranging from 39K-46K on the internet. These quotes are for 07 models with nothing special, just one of the lower packages. There is no ML, tires are 18 inch and regular rims. There is no extras priced in. THe first quote include a destination fee. Hope that helps.

Just Under 50K out the door. No ML sound, but I really couldn't tell the difference. It has everything else though. I am in the SF Bay Area.

I bought AWD GS350 for 45,500 w/o tax, title and doc fee. It has everything but M/L stereo. Didn't care for XM. I live in NJ.

Yes, its me again!!! You would think I'd be out driving or something!!! My wife confirms, "cardirect", which just has to be hooked into some dealer group somehow. She walks in with that in hand, asks for the fleet guy (also sometimes BS), hands him the print out and asks if you can do it, no BS. He/She will immediately offer BS, it is in their collective blood. Shut them down and ask "yes or "No". Not to be sexist, but they typically are, if you are female bring a male, regardless briong a "partner", someone to "step out for air" with. Make that person the "heavy" if they don't mind. If you have a trade in, sell it for a great pice private. Even a great price private will beat by K's what you will be offered. Otherwise ... birm limits and boundries, remember they are NOT your friend, to borrow a quote from the movies "Ronin" ... "if there is doubt, there is no doubt". You could always go through a broker too for a moderate fee. They have their go also. That's the best I can do. Lexus has been pretty fair with us, but I think it depends on the dealership and we have our "routine" pretty well mastered/rehersed. One more time ... just because I sentimental to the Army folks (6 years here) DO NOT GO ALONE, EVEN IF YOU WERE A RANGER OR SOME OTHER HARDCORE MOS, IT WON'T MATTER, REMEMBER THE BUDDY SYSTEM!!! Break a leg!!!

Yes, its me again!!! You would think I'd be out driving or something!!! My wife confirms, "cardirect", which just has to be hooked into some dealer group somehow. She walks in with that in hand, asks for the fleet guy (also sometimes BS), hands him the print out and asks if you can do it, no BS. He/She will immediately offer BS, it is in their collective blood. Shut them down and ask "yes or "No". Not to be sexist, but they typically are, if you are female bring a male, regardless briong a "partner", someone to "step out for air" with. Make that person the "heavy" if they don't mind. If you have a trade in, sell it for a great pice private. Even a great price private will beat by K's what you will be offered. Otherwise ... birm limits and boundries, remember they are NOT your friend, to borrow a quote from the movies "Ronin" ... "if there is doubt, there is no doubt". You could always go through a broker too for a moderate fee. They have their go also. That's the best I can do. Lexus has been pretty fair with us, but I think it depends on the dealership and we have our "routine" pretty well mastered/rehersed. One more time ... just because I sentimental to the Army folks (6 years here) DO NOT GO ALONE, EVEN IF YOU WERE A RANGER OR SOME OTHER HARDCORE MOS, IT WON'T MATTER, REMEMBER THE BUDDY SYSTEM!!! Break a leg!!!

I bought mine from Lexus of South Bay (south of LA Airport). I had printed out the Cars Direct price from the website and asked the salesman if he wanted to sell me a car for that price. He said yes. It was painless. There are plenty of dealers in the LA area, so I wasn't emotional about walking away if I didn't get the price I thought I *should*. I actually drove there from Lexus of Cerretos where they tried to wear me down and juggle numbers, and try to make me feel stupid. I wont let anyone treat me like that again! 15 minutes is all it should take to get a yes or no from the Sales manager. I told both dealers that I didn't want to tell them how much they had to sell their car for, only how much I was willing to pay :) Really, it's simple yes or no. I drove my new car home an hour later after all of the post sales paperwork. South Bay Lexus didn't kiss my !Removed!, they were very professional and I would recommend them to anyone for that! BTW, Longo indicated they wanted to deal my price, but never got the color/ML/nav combo I wanted before I tried others.

• 2 months later...