Best Colour Combination

Has anyone any thoughts about which color combination (exterior, interior and panelling) gives the best look to a 460.

I realize that color is a subjective thing but I would expect that the color combinations suggested by Lexus must rsult in some combination of the 3 factors that are better than others.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone any thoughts about which color combination (exterior, interior and panelling) gives the best look to a 460.

I realize that color is a subjective thing but I would expect that the color combinations suggested by Lexus must rsult in some combination of the 3 factors that are better than others.

There is no poor color choice offered by Lexus and the best color combo is the one the buyer chooses.

If I was reading lauer's initial post correctly, he asked for our "thoughts about which color combination" looked the best on the LS and noted the fact that color is subjective. So, to answer his question, my personal preference is the Black Sapphire Pearl matched with the Alabaster and Dark Brown Ash Burl Accent. In my opinion, this gives the car a classic, elogant look.

If I was reading lauer's initial post correctly, he asked for our "thoughts about which color combination" looked the best on the LS and noted the fact that color is subjective. So, to answer his question, my personal preference is the Black Sapphire Pearl matched with the Alabaster and Dark Brown Ash Burl Accent. In my opinion, this gives the car a classic, elogant look.

My LS430 has a "Saddle" interior, is this availble on the 460?

I've recieved so many positive comments, and have yet to see another. By the way the exterior is moonlite pearl.

• 2 weeks later...
Not available on the 460, and extremely rare on the 430.

Absolutely personal preference, but I am kinda a gray guy and love ( and own) the silver exterior, gray wood paneling and light gray leather. Monotonous but striking

Based on the Lexus brochures, graphics on the dashboard and the Nav system CD-ROM tutorial, Lexus itself seems to think Mercury Metallic is the hot setup. I have to agree. And a black leather interior is pretty kinky (unless you live in Phoenix).

Silver Bullitt

• 10 months later...