How Much Are You Paying For Gas?

Shayan

I really do believe our economy would suffer greatly if gas prices keep going up. I'm not talking about pennies. Gas has doubled+ in the past 5 years. As a result the cost of living has gone up quite a bit. If the inflation doesn't affect you, then congrats. I'm not saying my family is in the poor house because of gas, I'm just saying we have less money to spend on other things now.

All i can do is suck it up. Either that or stop driving.

if higher gas prices "break your bank", as I stated years ago, you are major issues. yes gas has gone up and so has everything else. For me my health benefits are 4X as much. Paying for everyone else! Problem is again gas prices is at the bottom of the list. Doubling $1.25 gas is nothing when my insurance was $800 per year (4X now).

Does it effect the overall business of the USA yup, but people keep buying it. People spend less in other places to still keep the same life style. Problem is people every year whine and $$%^# and want court dates for oil corps. It is the same outcome or people forget. It is an endless battle and nothing is the outcome. It is like getting all upset about my house taxes that are over 2X in 4 years. That is life.In the great % increases gas might be the highest but the least in your wallet effect.

Diesel was cheaper for years now all the diesel owners whine. You had it good for years. Diesel was over $2 per gallon in 2002; it is still only 2.89. Not bad.

Why is everything so much more expensive? i don't understand. Is a dollar worth nothing now?

You're right everything has gone up.... except wages. I believe there is something wrong with that.

I don't think the prices are breaking anybody's bank, its just annoying that i have less money to spend on other things.

Why is everything so much more expensive? i don't understand. Is a dollar worth nothing now?

You're right everything has gone up.... except wages. I believe there is something wrong with that.

I don't think the prices are breaking anybody's bank, its just annoying that i have less money to spend on other things.

Pay it or Park it.. No question.................