Very Nice Car Is 250

I want to buy one coffee at starbucks and a guy was behind me and asked me that it is your Lexus Car. I said that it is mine. He said that I liked your car...very nice... Surely, IS is very nice car, eye-catching from the people.

I may park my car at bad neighbor (I don't remember), I realized that someone took my Lexus Letter Emblem from my car. :cries:

Anyone knows where I can Lexus Letter Emblem IS 06 AWD??? How much?? How to install it??

Some people have no respect. Now what is he going to do with an L emblem? Stick it on his beater? If he even drives! I dont get it.

I remember asking a while back for an emblem, and I believe for a 1998 gold L(the Ls were smaller back then) and it was 90 dollars. You most likely want chrome, which I can imagine to be cheaper. As for install, I believe its just an double sided tape.

Ripcurl is right. You'll need to get it from the dealer. not likely a used car/junkyard will have it.

Well, he's right except for I don't think it's a "respect" thing....but my thoughts about people who would do such a thing might not be proper for this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There's a 2000 or so Honda Civic I see on the road all the time, it has all the Honda emblems replaced with Mercedes emblems, including the ones on the wheels. lol

I always laugh when I see cars like that. I mean really, who are these people trying to fool?

• 2 weeks later...

try ebay, or go to a lexus dealer to order the lexus logo, or "badge" as it is called. it should just peel and stick on, or you might have to heat it (with a hair dryer) to get it sticky and then stick it on. I took the badges off of my old sentra spec-v with a hair dryer, just be careful!