How Is The Bmw 3 Series

2007GS450H

How safe is the 3 series? im thinking of getting one for the wife I went to the dealership and saw a 2007 bmw 335i sedan MSRP closing near 50k :o i really like the power in it

I would be trading in an 2003 rx 2wd

It really has all the stuff my wife wants but im still concerned about a compact sedan

thanks in advance for your help

im sure it will be fine. Its compact, but it has all the airbags currently invented. Obviously, it wont do as well against a big SUV however, it at least has 4 or 5 stars.

i will say that the IS (at least in europe) won an award for being the safest comact sedan...

The new M3, 5, and 6 Beemers can almost take my SC400...The M5 is real fast and went neck and neck with me when we I raced one... I have a new respect for the M5 and M6 Beemers... The M3 I can take...

Just thought I would share that for no particular reason what so ever :unsure: .....

This BMW question should probably be asked on a BMW forum if you want to find out all the facts...Just a suggestion...

i actually had one on order but could not wait so i got a 2006 lx470

What??? I take it that the hybrid wasn't for ecological concerns since you just went to the most gas guzzling product in the Lexus lineup.