New Season Of '24' Starts This Sunday!

Lexusfreak

Anyone here '24' fans? B) One of my fav shows of all time & just wanted to remind folks that the new (6th) season starts this Sunday Jan 14th & Monday Jan 15th (2 hours each night) on Fox.....& I can't wait! :D Every season thus far always has a Lexus featured in it too. ;)

:cheers:

Oh definitely here. Last summer I rented ALL the previous seasons so I could understand what they're talking about in season 5. Very ADDICTING... <_< ;) Can't wait for Sunday! Already promised myself that I won't do anything Sunday evening that will jeopardize whether I can watch it or not. :D

Wait I don't know about a Lexus in every season. First season was full of GM and Fords. 5th season was totally Toyota (rav4, 4runner, camry,avalon,tundra,prius)

So far the Lexus vehicles I've seen on the show are: LX470, SC430, (01) LS430, (04) LS430, GX470, (03) GS300, (06) GS300

Oh definitely here. Last summer I rented ALL the previous seasons so I could understand what they're talking about in season 5. Very ADDICTING... <_< ;) Can't wait for Sunday! Already promised myself that I won't do anything Sunday evening that will jeopardize whether I can watch it or not. :D

Wait I don't know about a Lexus in every season. First season was full of GM and Fords. 5th season was totally Toyota (rav4, 4runner, camry,avalon,tundra,prius)

So far the Lexus vehicles I've seen on the show are: LX470, SC430, (01) LS430, (04) LS430, GX470, (03) GS300, (06) GS300

Very addicting is an understatement :lol: ;) And yup....watch it all again......there is a Lexus in every season. B)

Ok I give up! <_< lol. Maybe there was. Do you remember exactly what vehicles showed up in what seasons? I don't feel like spending $$$ again to watch them all, and don't have time also, but this is how I remember them...

season 2: LX470, SC430, 03 LS430 (wayne palmer's, or did that show up in season 3?) and maybe 03GS300

season 3: definitely 03 GS300, 03 GX470, LX470???(the part where they go to the bank to get something??)

season 4: (seems like I forgot about this season, maybe it's because it's friday nite :whistles: )

season 5: 06 GS300, 06 LS430

Wonder if they're gonna have a new LS460L for "President Wayne Palmer"?? lol. Boy I can't wait for Sunday (and Monday)! :cheers::cheers:

Ok I give up! <_< lol. Maybe there was. Do you remember exactly what vehicles showed up in what seasons? I don't feel like spending $$$ again to watch them all, and don't have time also, but this is how I remember them...

season 2: LX470, SC430, 03 LS430 (wayne palmer's, or did that show up in season 3?) and maybe 03GS300

season 3: definitely 03 GS300, 03 GX470, LX470???(the part where they go to the bank to get something??)

season 4: (seems like I forgot about this season, maybe it's because it's friday nite :whistles: )

season 5: 06 GS300, 06 LS430

Wonder if they're gonna have a new LS460L for "President Wayne Palmer"?? lol. Boy I can't wait for Sunday (and Monday)! :cheers: :cheers:

I gotta go thru my season 1 disc's (but I know there is at least 1, if not 2 Lexi in it)......but your pretty much bang on with the other seasons.....I haven't watched the new season yet....had to work but i recorded it on our PVR....It most likely will be a Caddy that 'President Palmer' is riding around in. ;)

Don't want to ruin your enthusiasm, but the first two episodes didn't appeal to me as too exciting. You've seen the trailer for it, right? Within the first two episodes, no Lexus yet. Saw just a Yaris. :wacko: The story almost has a similar plot to a previous season, but there's already a little twist right at the beginning of the season. :geek:

Don't want to ruin your enthusiasm, but the first two episodes didn't appeal to me as too exciting. You've seen the trailer for it, right? Within the first two episodes, no Lexus yet. Saw just a Yaris. :wacko: The story almost has a similar plot to a previous season, but there's already a little twist right at the beginning of the season. :geek:

I watched it and it seems like more of the same. I will watch the next 2 hrs. 2nite. I didn't see a lex either :unsure:

Don't want to ruin your enthusiasm, but the first two episodes didn't appeal to me as too exciting. You've seen the trailer for it, right? Within the first two episodes, no Lexus yet. Saw just a Yaris.:wacko: The story almost has a similar plot to a previous season, but there's already a little twist right at the beginning of the season.:geek:

I watched it and it seems like more of the same. I will watch the next 2 hrs. 2nite. I didn't see a lex either :unsure:

No Lex....yet. ;) They don't show up right away usually. B)

omg! :o i think the 4th episode (9:00 am to 10:00am) is the most horrifying scene i've ever seen on 24 :cries:

I've heard.....but haven't seen it yet :whistles: Shocked is what I will be apparently. I should be caught up by 7:30 AM this morning. ;)

Well we'll see. Boy Jack was really shaken up on that move on Curtis... :( :( Even I jumped out of my seat when he did it (which I normally don't do if it's just a regular shot fired).

Sorry to all you fans, but what is this show about? Days/showtime? Should I cancel dates?

Here you go 92Lex ;) That should explain things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_%28TV_series%29

For the 24 'die hards' The first 4 episodes of season 6 have just become available at your local video store.....with a twist.......if you can't wait until next week on that disc there is the first 12 minutes (1st act as they call it) of episode 5...and it's awesome!!! :ph34r: :D

What kind of mistakes? License plate numbers??? :blink::huh:

The two I found were....

Episode 2 - Jack steals a Green (looks like an '86) Olds Cutlass Supreme......the car had a cell phone in it.....when he looked at the keypad, it had a full charge......a very short time later he glanced at it again, it was down to only 1 bar on the charge. ;)

Episode 4 - (And I'm very suprised at this blunder!) When Ahmed takes his neighbors hostage.....he sends the father out to pick up a package.....and eventually let's the wife go. The wife get's in a Toyota Sequoia & she drives away. After her short drive she pulls over on a side street to call the father to let him know she has been released.....she is driving an Infiniti QX4 SUV! :blink: They panel back again & she is back in the Sequoia! :lol: B)

Anybody else notice anything?

hmmm didnt quite notice the QX and I would never have caught the cellphone charge. I recorded them on my PC so i'll check back and try to see what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

I have to watch them again too just because ;) Let me know if you see any othere. :)

I didn't notice the two mistakes you mentioned. I did notice that the Jeep Cherokee Jack stole was in perfect condition after he wrecked into the terrorist lead. I noticed it when he abandoned the Jeep and joined Curtis.

I saw a replay of Season 1, and I remember that there was one obvious mistake I saw. Idk if others will notice it, but the license plates of the BMW 7 series in it kept changing every time! If anyone's got the season 1, look closely and you would notice that the BMW of that "father" of the girl (turns out to be a terrorist) had different plates everytime it was shown on-screen. :wacko:

Yeah, I caught the licence plate issues in season 1. B)

Good catch on the Jeep!

You never noticed the Infiniti QX4 where the Toyota Sequoia should have been driving down the side street? :blink: That seen was like 6 - 8 seconds long.......I had to be sure so played it in slow motion a couple times & it's an Infiniti. ;)

Is it just me, or does Jack Bauer's "brother" look like the guy that Logan was talking to on the last few episodes of Season 5????? I think he looks like him, and the bluetooth on the left ear is the same! Don't tell me it's coicidental?!!?!??!?! :blink::huh:

Is it just me, or does Jack Bauer's "brother" look like the guy that Logan was talking to on the last few episodes of Season 5????? I think he looks like him, and the bluetooth on the left ear is the same! Don't tell me it's coicidental?!!?!??!?! :blink::huh:

You are correct sir! B) Nicely done. ;)