Hid Bulbs

LMAO

You being a complete moron/Jackass doesn't help you either but you still seem to be able to function.

I asked you to read the link i have as it is for threads such as this one with absolutely no information that helps answer anything.

One cannot even conceive what the question is without having 12 more questions.

Stop being an asss about it and conceive that you made a poorly written post.

What do you have on the car what are you trying to accomplish how much you want to spend and how able are you to DIY a project. All questions that should have been provided with your post but you seem to smart for that.

LMAO

You being a complete moron/Jackass doesn't help you either but you still seem to be able to function.

I asked you to read the link i have as it is for threads such as this one with absolutely no information that helps answer anything.

One cannot even conceive what the question is without having 12 more questions.

Stop being an asss about it and conceive that you made a poorly written post.

What do you have on the car what are you trying to accomplish how much you want to spend and how able are you to DIY a project. All questions that should have been provided with your post but you seem to smart for that.

Firstly, I will say that my car is stock for the most part (exception being an intake and exhaust system. If you look carefully, the question marks at the end of my post is a link to HID bulbs. But money is not an object in this case. 2000 GS 300 and I provided the item that I want to put on. This is all in my original post. So there's my first point.