Saw A 460 On The Road For The First Time!

I just thought I'd pass this on. I saw my first 460 on the road today in Bethesda. It was a silver w/black interior SWB version, exactly what I'd want. Very impressive! the car has a lot of road presence.

Come May/July, I'm in one!

I saw one going the opposite direction of me on the interstate, so I was looking at it from probably 40' or 50'. I nearly crashed because I was doing double, triple, and quadrouple takes to see if I was looking at an ES350 or a LS! LOL I figured it as a LS because it was wider and sleeker looking than the ES. I'd love to see one parked where I can really take a good look at it. LOL

I've seen quite a few in the past couple of weeks. All while on the road though. I guess that's to be expected living in what I've heard is one of the richest counties in the US - Oakland county, MI... Yeah, that little discovery surprised me too when I first heard it several years back.

• 2 weeks later...

i saw one today parked in Santa Monica....and I saw another one driving to work a couple weeks ago. But thats IT so far...where are they?

I agree with Steve they have impressive road presence...and both the cars I saw were silver LWB models...

i saw one today parked in Santa Monica....and I saw another one driving to work a couple weeks ago. But thats IT so far...where are they?

I agree with Steve they have impressive road presence...and both the cars I saw were silver LWB models...

it wasn't this one you saw was it?

img0153largeni9.th.jpg

img0157largedd5.th.jpg

img0152largeme4.th.jpg

Nope...they were both sliver. But if you were driving on San Vicente heading south and crossing Fairfax today that might have been you!!

it wasn't this one you saw was it?

img0153largeni9.th.jpg

img0157largedd5.th.jpg

img0152largeme4.th.jpg