Ls 460 Road Test Show

I totally agree with the comment on the GS450 show (rather boring), but the BMW M Series show was really great, an hour long and featured Hans Stuck, some cars from the museum, etc. Hope for the best! I actually saw an LS460 (distributor plates) last week in our LA neighborhood on the way to work, I'm still a bit divided on the styling.

I totally agree with the comment on the GS450 show (rather boring), but the BMW M Series show was really great, an hour long and featured Hans Stuck, some cars from the museum, etc. Hope for the best! I actually saw an LS460 (distributor plates) last week in our LA neighborhood on the way to work, I'm still a bit divided on the styling.

a little off topic, but did you see how fast he took that m5 up to on the autobahn??? 198!!!

I noticed that the Speed Channel schedule indicates that a "Speed Test Drive" of the LS 460 will be shown on 5 Oct 2006. If you've not seen any of the prior shows, some (particularly the recnet BMW M Series, 1 hour extended show) have been very entertaining.

Can somebody PLEASE record this show and post on youtube or google? I don't have cable. Thanks!!!!

Sorry to report that the LS 460 show did not happen, I had picked up the initial indication for the LS 460 from my TIVO schedule. Speed Channel replaced it with a show on the Dodge Nitro (or perhaps Jeep Wrangler), which I didn't watch it. The only Lexus show currently listed is a rerun of the GS 450 Hybrid, see prior comments on that rather uninspiring show. My only thought is that perhaps the LS 460 show production schedule slipped.