Is $1000 Over Invoice Good Price On A 2006 Ls430?

coolcamden

I'd offer him $500 over and see what he does, but if not, thats a pretty good price.

And yes, they very well may run out or so low on the LS430 you couldn't get the options you want.

Also remember, an LS460 similarly equipped to that LS430 is going to be $72k or so, you wont get ANY deals at first, and it will be YEARS until you can get a deal like that on one, meaning even if you LOVED the LS460, it would be $14,000 more. Unless you're leasing (then the payment would be similar because of the residual), it would have to be some kind of fantastic to be worth $14,000 more IMHO.

My local dealer gave me an offer of $57600 on a new remaining 2006 LS430 with the modern luxury package. He said the invoice is $56600 and MSRP is $64200. Is this a good price?

Its a decent price. I have the similar deal but they throw in Sirius radio for me, so technically you can said I got it at Invoice. I rather get it now while you still able to pick and choose a bit. That's why I got my 4 month ago.

I did a couple $K bit better than that at a So. Cal. dealer, it was a car they were just getting in back in Feb 2006. So I think you should look around some more, but the longer you wait the less LS 430 choices you'll have. I went for the deal in Feb 2006 to get the color / options we wanted (figuring the LS 460 was going to be WAY more out the door), fact that it was at the closest dealer also helped.