Parking Sensors For First Gen Ls400

mann777

Guys just to let u know recently on a business trip to Shanghai, I happen to goto the automotive electronics industry market for a few hours , and you would not believe the stuffs you can get for the first Gen LS400. What the world knows about electronics in China, I shud say they are way ahead in building products, yes do they come with Quality, Only a few chosen one, I happen to pick these parking sensors with camera forward and rear for 60/-$. , The display comes in two ways either use the small 4 inch LCD screen or you can use the Rear view mirror provided which needs to be fixed along with the existing mirror. The whole product comes with 6 sensors ( 3 - 3 front and rear with 2 camera pods which are the size of cent, this has to be fixed on the front and rear plate. The wiring to the mirror can be hooked quite easily as it comes with a brochure , and any layman no knowledge of electronics can get this hooked up. The product name is Magic Mirror with visual cam.

The products which i came across useful for the vehicle are as follows which were available across the market

1. Tyre pressure sensors cost 12 /- $ ( for 4 nos)

2. GPS - 128/- with all attachements .

3. Speed Radar sensing camera trap detector- 32/- ( fixed on the inner side of the front grille)

4. Tools with Torque Fastening Sensors.

5. Intrusion Alarms. 15/- ( could be fixed on the inner side of the doors which give buzz alarm chime )

6. Blind spot Sensors Alarms.15/- (could be fixed on the inner side of the doors which give buzz alarm chime ) 28/-

7. Adaptive Cruise Control Sensors Long range. 155/-

cheers :)