2004 Ls430's Are Here

W6RU

I just spoke with a guy in Palm Springs ... he took delivery of his new Black 04 LS430 today (Sunday) ... says it is the 3rd one in the USA the dealer knew of. It does have XM Satellite and plays DVD movies on the Nav screen. If he wasn't a 8 hour drive roundtrip I would go see it and take pictures.

Awesome! Please keep the pics coming for those who are finding them! My dealer here in Houston is still saying mid Sept. for them to start coming in. I went in to talk to the sales guide one day last week and she showed me the information she had on them and the new look is great. The one picture she showed me had some really nice wheels that looked more like 18s than 17s. We'll see,

Re the guy who took delivery of the 2004 LS.....I called the dealer in Palm Springs, Desert Lexus. The guy I spoke with said no 2004 had been delivered. In fact he had not seen even a picture of one. I spoke with my local sales rep and he says they are coming in to California ports but NONE have been released. He said as they arrive they are numbered 1, 2, 3, etc. and it could be the dealer knows he will get #3 and pre sold it on this basis......

2004 LS430 FYI. Looked at photos at local Dealer last weekend. Changes to headlights,front spoiler and hood line. Rear :Red to white tail light thing. All I could see. Photo was from angle and sort of down from above. Hard to get idea of exact hood line. New car sales Mgm. said they would have one for display only this weekend. Maybe I could sneak a level side profile shot if every one sends me a dollar. ;)

I was at Lexus of Annapolis MD on Wed., they've had no models, and aren't sure when they'll be in but it wont be until closer to October.

Oh and Bob, look around in this forum there's lots of pictures of the 04 LS430 that I posted.