So Angry

Bourne33065

O M G I was pulling out of a parking space today ( I always go to the end so one side of the car is protected ) and well I forgot that I was SO close to the curb and I came up real close to it and scratched a little bit of my rim up :cries: :censored: IAM SO ANGRY and I already had one scrape on the same rim so now it's on like either end. Oh well I guess this weekend I will be polishing to get the dirt out ;)

okay...tell me about it. When the wife drives, i get another scratch on a rim. All FOUR OF MINE are scratched up...one on the front even has red paint on it from a bus zone :huh:

thats the price of love...

I hate to wife bash, but this is SO true!

I let the wife drive one weekend afternoon and she missed a turn, causing us to turn around.

She pulled into a parking lot and drove right into a curb, scratching the heck out of the front driver's rim. :cries:

Now, she and I have had conversations in the past, and I've been telling her that I love her, but that there is no way in hell that she is driving my IS when I get it.

She fails to understand why.

So when she hit this curb, I said, very nicely I may add...

Ok, that right there is why you will not be driving the IS.

She says, "That was not my fault. The curb shouldn't have been there and they shouldn't be in the way." :o

Shouldn't be in the way? :blink:

Curbs are not 'in the way', they are simply there to keep the crazys on the road, and off of where they shouldn't be!

I will have to show my wife this... :D :lol: Her car was less than one week old when I was washing it I noticed a little scrape on the rim...and a small cut in the tire... :cries:

I was like...did you hit a curb or........? She was upset...so I know she hit something... :blushing:

I will have to show my wife this... :D :lol: Her car was less than one week old when I was washing it I noticed a little scrape on the rim...and a small cut in the tire...:cries:

I was like...did you hit a curb or........? She was upset...so I know she hit something...:blushing:

Be easy on her.

It's not her fault.

Those crazy curbs jump right out in front of ya...

Thay have a mind of their own! :D

I will have to show my wife this... :D :lol: Her car was less than one week old when I was washing it I noticed a little scrape on the rim...and a small cut in the tire...:cries:

I was like...did you hit a curb or........? She was upset...so I know she hit something...:blushing:

Be easy on her.

It's not her fault.

Those crazy curbs jump right out in front of ya...

Thay have a mind of their own! :D

:lol: :D There was even a sign CURB CROSSING :D :lol:

:lol: :D There was even a sign CURB CROSSING :D :lol:

Well, let's be fair.

We all know how difficult it is.

Worrying about things like whether or not the color of our nail polish compliments the embroidery on the floor mats, it's easy to miss a sign like that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol...ill admit!

one or two of the scratches may have been from my driving :blushing:

my name is Josh and I scratch rims! :ph34r::lol:

yes its hard especially when pulling over next to a curb front first. I love the tilt down function of the side mirrors though, they help when backing up into a spot.

my name is Josh and I scratch rims! :ph34r::lol:

Hi Josh :P :P :P

What is wrong with you...JOSH...blame it on the wife! I saw her do it! :D :lol::rolleyes:

Okay, enough wife bashing!!!!!!! lol. Some of us can't help it when that curb somes straight for us. Talk to my husband, he can fill you in.............oh, and ask him about the Lamborghini........I can't believe I'm admitting this on the Internet..........

Okay, enough wife bashing!!!!!!! lol. Some of us can't help it when that curb somes straight for us. Talk to my husband, he can fill you in.............oh, and ask him about the Lamborghini........I can't believe I'm admitting this on the Internet..........

I can't believe you are either...I love my wife she can hit whatever and I will still love her...but if I had a Lamborghini...and she dented that up...we would have to go to counseling! J/K !!!

:lol: :D

okay...tell me about it. When the wife drives, i get another scratch on a rim. All FOUR OF MINE are scratched up...one on the front even has red paint on it from a bus zone :huh:

thats the price of love...

I hate to wife bash, but this is SO true!

I let the wife drive one weekend afternoon and she missed a turn, causing us to turn around.

She pulled into a parking lot and drove right into a curb, scratching the heck out of the front driver's rim. :cries:

Now, she and I have had conversations in the past, and I've been telling her that I love her, but that there is no way in hell that she is driving my IS when I get it.

She fails to understand why.

So when she hit this curb, I said, very nicely I may add...

Ok, that right there is why you will not be driving the IS.

She says, "That was not my fault. The curb shouldn't have been there and they shouldn't be in the way." :o

Shouldn't be in the way? :blink:

Curbs are not 'in the way', they are simply there to keep the crazys on the road, and off of where they shouldn't be!

Boys, boys, boys...

Not all wives are like that! My husband bought the IS for ME (and I probably won't let him drive it for quite some time!), so I must be doing ok. I am a fanatic about my car, so no need to worry. However, he is a little worried about how fast I have been driving his Supra while I waited on my car to arrive. :cheers:

I can't believe you are either...I love my wife she can hit whatever and I will still love her...but if I had a Lamborghini...and she dented that up...we would have to go to counseling! J/K !!!

:lol: :D

To my defense, I couldn't see the curb when I was backing out.......do you know how hard it is to see in those things??????? And, don't worry, the wheel buffed out perfectly. I was soooo mad at myself. And I haven't done it since. Now I drive like a granny. Of course, we no longer have the car.......

LMAO Well Iam glad that Iam not alone out there :P :cheers:

First post I've seen going to two pages in one day, since I started reading a couple of months ago. I'm like Josh - my name is "Mud" and I've scratched my right front chrome rim once, and the left one twice! All in the first couple of weeks - once in a right hand end parking space, once in an ATM lane, and once trying to get close to a mailbox while turning to the right toward it. It's no excuse, but I used to drive a Solara, and I could actually SEE the front of the ****ing car, and tell exactly where the wheels were, but on the IS, all there is is a windshield, a little bit of hood, and then nothing! So, to remedy that situation, I had to HIT something with them to see where they put them. Found both of 'em! :chairshot: