Cars Of The Future

indiasfinest

hey guys...i had this idea on cars of the future, and thought that they could be proppelled by magnets...im sure i am not the first to think of this theory..but its not a bad idea...cars pull the magnet and then right next to positive magnet is a negative one which pushed it away..and then when you want to brake..the magnets switch places...i made this thing in flash to demonstrate it...so what do you think?

http://media.putfile.com/car-67

o yah, srry for the crappy link, i cant find a place where i can host flash files (swf) other than this

lol how long did it take you to do that? lol :P :whistles:

coincidentally, i have though about this as well...but through hover crafts where they put magnets in the ground and the whole positive against negative makes us float.

actually, it wasnt just drag this thing across the screen...the car actually has friction and the magnets actually push and pull if its within a certain distance...i wasnt focusing on the graphics but on the actual script to write to do this...so it took me about a hour to figure out how to write this...lol

In college many moons ago in a management class we had to start a business and make our presentation to real venture capital investors from London. I came up with a water pollution filter that was driven by magnets in a ball. It was the size of one of those work-out balls, or say one of those blow up volley balls you see at concerts flying around. It would hang from a stainless steel chain under the docks at marina's, by the fuel pumps. It had tenticles that would skim right below the water line and pull in the fuel pollution from over fills. It would pull in the fuel mix into the ball, and spin it at rapid speeds, seperating the fuel from the water. The fresh water would be reinjected back out into the water, and the fuel would be pumped into a tank a few meters away. The centrifuge was a ball within a ball, lined with electromagnets reversing polarity via a small solar panel on top of a dock pilling. I won the contest by a large margin, and actually had two proposals for financing from the investors. Later contacted two attorney's in St. Louis to check for patent infringements...none where found. I attempted to patent the magnetic device, but lowe and behold, good ole' Newton proved me wrong with his 1st 3 theorys. Heat can not generate heat in a conitunios manner, water cannot run up hill on it's own and some other crazy theory. For years I've thought about this magnetic gadget, even ordered a bunch of earth magnets that were the size of a quarter, but could pick up 40+ pounds. After smashing my fingers and erasing my entire wallet by accident, the magnets found their way to the fridge by accident. They have never been removed since "can't get them off".

I think if you had two magnets, one polarity stronger than the other, the stronger one would push the weaker one. The closer you bring them together, the harder they push...aka...faster they will spin. It would be easy to control this spin by controlling the distance between the two...... Now if you hooked that up to say a generator...well...you've got free standing energy. If you hooked it up to a transmission....you get the idea. I like the generator idea the most. Imagine your entire house being run by a free standing box the size of a lawn mower engine, with no noise, no pollution. Just sheild the lining of the box, so Fluffy's metal colar doesn't send her flying across the yard at 80 mph by her neck. Not to mention everything else metal. Nothing like pulling all the nails out of your house towards the dinning room.

It would look something like this (()). You would have to have a polarity switch so one side would push the inner () to the other side, and vice versa. That's the trick.....making that happen. And *BLEEP* on Newton's theory...

Good luck!

I decided to abandon the idea, yet not affraid to tell everyone for free. If it worked, and somebody made it work, and the world was better for it...well...that's payment enough for me... :cheers: