Just Another Bad 2 Years

Okay I had cooling problems pretty much right after I bought my '93 Windom. Shortly thereafter I developed a steering problem, then my struts when south, then my front end got very noisy and loose.

I tried radiator caps, changed my water pump, removed my thermostat, changed hose clamps, got my radiator fixed, but I still had cooling issues. I fixed the struts and the steering problem ( it would wander left and right at will). Then my tranny went. I decided to do a tranny replacement and do some head porting and polishing while I was at it, as well as rebuild my steering rack and replace every lower front end component except the control arm bushings. I realised that the coolant leak was the bypass line beneath the intake manifold so I used silicone as a gasket. Seems to be fixed.

Anyways got my car back from the shop but they "forgot" to reconnect my #2 speed sensor so not only did I get overdrive light flashing lssues but the solonoids in my valve body were sticking (rough shifts from 1 to 2) and I got a burst timing belt while driving. Got the belt replaced along with the #2 Tbelt idler but my crankshaft pulley got damaged in the process. I took the solonoids from my old damaged tranny (clutch issues) and exchanged them and the #2 speed sensor and it's shifting much better.

Next to do my dog bone mount and crank pulley. Most of this happened within the space of 2 years after buying the car.

Why do we love the lexus es300/Windom so much??????