Spider In The Headlight Cover...

take the bulb out. get a good length of thick walled surgical tubing or rubber hose from the auto parts store.

Use the hose from your vacuum. You will need something to downsize the opening of the hose to the width of the tubing. I tried a rubber glove and two wire ties. make a small hole in one finger and stick the tubing through there, secure it tightly with a wire tie. Put the vacuum's hose in the wrist opening of the glove and secure that with a larger wire tie. Leave little excess of the glove unsecured. This should create enough suction to get the spider carcass out of there.

have fun. :P

steviej

take the bulb out. get a good length of thick walled surgical tubing or rubber hose from the auto parts store.

Use the hose from your vacuum. You will need something to downsize the opening of the hose to the width of the tubing. I tried a rubber glove and two wire ties. make a small hole in one finger and stick the tubing through there, secure it tightly with a wire tie. Put the vacuum's hose in the wrist opening of the glove and secure that with a larger wire tie. Leave little excess of the glove unsecured. This should create enough suction to get the spider carcass out of there.

have fun. :P

steviej

lol doesnt sound like fun!! I'm going to have Lexus pick up my car in few weeks to check out the Front Parking Assist... maybe I could talk them into being pest control for a day also... B)

• 2 months later...