Next Gen Airless Tires From Michelin

mann777

HELLO ALL

KEEP U UPDATED ON THE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD, MICHELIN FOR QUITE SOME HAVE BEEN TESTING IN WUROPE AND USA THESE TIRES, AND THEY HAVE BEEN SUCCESFUL.I HAD THE OPPURTUNITY TO LOOK AT THIS STUFF AT THE RECENT PHILADELPHIA CAR SHOW. THE TEST WAS DONE ON A AUDI A8 I HAVE TAKEN SOME PICTURES OF THE SAME. I AM UNABLE TO ATTACH THESE PICTURE WILL THE LS MGMT HELP THIS ISSUE. I JUST WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL ENTHUTHIASTIC LS FANS

THESE TIRES ARE SCHEDULED TO BE OUT ON THE MARKET VERY SOON AS I HAD SPOKEN TO ONE OF THE SENIOR BRASSES OF MICHELIN. THE BAD NEWS FOR THE LAW ENFORCEMENT IS THAT SPIKE STRIPS WILL NOT WORK ON THESE TIRES. THAT IS WHAT GREAT R&D WILL DO AND JUST THINK OF THE IMPACT ON THE EXISTING TECHNOLOGY .....NO MORE AIR COMPRESSORS AT GAS STATIONS, NO MORE REPAIR KITS.

LS MGMT PLS MAIL ME ON mann777@GMAIL.COM

Oh, man. The Tweel. Now there is some fine looking rubber for your ride. And the folks up north will just love the ride they get when frozen slush cakes up in there.

Click Here to see the latest/greatest in production by Michelin. Tire installers are going to love replacing these.

ur right about the Tweel,SK, the official launch is going to very soon, And what the sources from michelin say is lots of test are been done even at sub sahara region and some tests are been done at the bolsheviks state, trying out on the snow, And the Pre-launch car is on Honda Accord 2007 model. lets wait and watch. cheers