5 Speed....how Rare

I am showered with many compliments from respectable supra and SC owners on having a 97 5 speed.... but my question is how rare is it?? how can i find out an exact number of 97 5 speeds?? if anyone knows please let me know!!

I am showered with many compliments from respectable supra and SC owners on having a 97 5 speed.... but my question is how rare is it?? how can i find out an exact number of 97 5 speeds?? if anyone knows please let me know!!

umm...AFAIK, the only years the SC came in a manual was 1992-1994

*EDIT* this is ArmyofOne guys, sorry, i was just checking my wifes account and forgot i had her logged on...lol.

umm...AFAIK, the only years the SC came in a manual was 1992-1994

*EDIT* this is ArmyofOne guys, sorry, i was just checking my wifes account and forgot i had her logged on...lol.

That is not true.

lol you have to be kidding ArmyofOne, they made manual all the way up to 97... i know because i drive one... and ive checked the vin it will pull up 5 speed under transmission type. there was a guy at lexus in tampa that didnt believe me either... when i needed a shift boot and shift knob... he made me prove it by getting my VIN # and he pulled it up, much to his surprise it was OEM.