90-94 1st Gen Ls400 Jdm Headlights

I have a pair of Japanese Domestic Market headlights available from Japan. They are single piece units up to the corner, making for a very clean look. The American units are 3 piece all together, quite different.

$200 for the pair +$85 shipping out of Japan via Express Mail System which takes about 3 to 5 days.

Anyone interested send me an e-mail at jasonmakoto@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

celsior.jpg

Hi,

I am also in Minneapolis. Can we talk? I have a 91 LS400 needing the headlights. You mean $200 for both front headlights + $85 shipping?

Thanks

VH

email me at vyhanh@hotmail.com

I have a pair of Japanese Domestic Market headlights available from Japan. They are single piece units up to the corner, making for a very clean look. The American units are 3 piece all together, quite different.

$200 for the pair +$85 shipping out of Japan via Express Mail System which takes about 3 to 5 days.

Anyone interested send me an e-mail at jasonmakoto@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

celsior.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If your status is New Club Member then you are not allowed to post in this forum. You must make a contribution to the forums before you can post here. When you have made enough posts, your status will change, and you will be allowed to post. This has become necessary due to the number of people registering purely to sell, and not contributing to our community