Best Car Cover

I'm looking for a cover for my IS 250. I park under a tree that drops so many flowers and sticky crap and need a cover ASAP. Does anyone have any advice? I went to a local dealership and they said one was over $300 and I have to order it. I think I could get one for less...any help would be appreciated.

Joe

I'm a huge fan of Tyvek car covers. They're only $39 at Walmart. They will keep your car cool on a blistering hot day plus they are very breathable so any moisture under the cover due to rain or condensation evaporates fast. Downsides are: a) they are bright white so are more unsightly than a green or brown car cover B) they wear out after only 1 year of use, but at $39 a pop, one can't really complain.

I use a car cover from pep boys it's reliable, pretty much water resistent (aside from HEAVY downpours, which is like a wash anyway :D) and keeps the car cool while blocking out the sun's rays. I would reccomend that one, plus it's of grey color so it always looks sharp!!!! Good luck!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a cover for my IS 250. I park under a tree that drops so many flowers and sticky crap and need a cover ASAP. Does anyone have any advice? I went to a local dealership and they said one was over $300 and I have to order it. I think I could get one for less...any help would be appreciated.

Joe

I've got the Lexus one. It's great..very lightweight but waterproof and the fabric 'breathes'. I think Lexus get them made by Weathershield who can supply a greater variety of colors than the one available through the dealer which is only grey, but with 'Lexus' on the front of the cover and the bag. It's also tailored to fit around those elephant ears they call door mirrors.