G35 And Is350 Donuts

bartkat

Interesting - it appears that the IS really doesn't want to spin the wheels, it just wants to run. Almost looks like 306 isn't enough. :(

I don't think it's a lack of power. The guy's probably like me. I let off the gas after a couple of 360's cause I don't really want to tear up my nice new Lexus.

Interesting - it appears that the IS really doesn't want to spin the wheels, it just wants to run. Almost looks like 306 isn't enough. :(

I don't think it's a lack of power. The guy's probably like me. I let off the gas after a couple of 360's cause I don't really want to tear up my nice new Lexus.

:cries: Poor IS350 tires!!!!! Haha that video is prety awesome

• 1 month later...

Looks like they didn't really wanna do a big burnout with the IS but it's ok with the G35. I remember that song, loved that song, like 3 or 4 years ago. "430 Lex with convertible top, rims keep spinnin everytime I stop". lol :)

WOW! Can somebody tell me what burnouts prove? I think that it's the dumbest thing that anyone could do to a nice automobile. They're immature a-holes! :chairshot: