Headlights Are Different, One Is Yellow, Why!

I put in a pair of Silverstars 9006ST for my lowbeams on my ES300 but the passenger side shinmes yellower than the driver side. it almost seems as though it is a standard halogen bulb, the horizontal and vertical adjustments are the same and both headlight "casings" if thats what you call them, are clear as new, not foggy, why could this be.

Thanks!!

I put in a pair of Silverstars 9006ST for my lowbeams on my ES300 but the passenger side shinmes yellower than the driver side. it almost seems as though it is a standard halogen bulb, the horizontal and vertical adjustments are the same and both headlight "casings" if thats what you call them, are clear as new, not foggy, why could this be.

Thanks!!

are they both new?

9006? 96- model?

try switching the bulbs sides and see if the yellow follows, if not it may be headlight not bulb related.

try switching the bulbs sides and see if the yellow follows, if not it may be headlight not bulb related.

awesome idea.

If the yellow stays on the initial side, I would look into the ground connection on that side.

steviej