Ls600 Hybrid

This car is amazing and it oozes luxury and it has state of the art technology on all fronts, leaving competitior to rethink even if they have to match this standard. Wonderful ..keep it up Lexus

Lexus LS600 h

Engine: V8 5.0

Electric motors: 2 Motors

Total Power: 430+ HP ( BMW 760 6.0 V12 438 HP, Audi A8 W12 440 HP, S600 5.5 V12 Turbo 493 HP)

Fuel consumption: typical V6 3.5 Sedan

Gear: Dual-stage electronically controlled continuously variable transmission ECVT

New features in LS460, LS460L and LS600 h

1. First car with V8 hybrid engine

2.First car with LED headlight (usually new cars have only taillight LED)

3.First car with 8-gears auto

4. First car with Collision avoidance system using two front cameras and two radar sensors and one camera inside the car (which monitors driver face direction, if he is looking away from the road and there are obstacles ahead, the car will push the brakes gently and warn the driver !!)

5.First car with body temperature sensor (for adaptive A/C)

6.First car with Adaptive Gear ratio power steering (adjust steering sensitivity according to your driving style, your speed and safety state (measured by Precollision system)

7.19 Audio Speakers (450-watt)

8.Auto parallel parking feature (the one which was advertised by BMW few months ago, it is already there in the production Lexus LS460 !!!)

9. Passenger Aircraft style seats!

10. 8 GB Hard Disk drive (HDD) for audio playback!

I do have the pictures but unable to add these attachments as it is around 2.8 Mb file. :(

can mail me ( mann68@gmail.com)i will have them send

Also could the :ph34r: administrators have the images posted out if i have to send to you guys as well

cheers

This car is amazing and it oozes luxury and it has state of the art technology on all fronts, leaving competitior to rethink even if they have to match this standard. Wonderful ..keep it up Lexus

Lexus LS600 h

Engine: V8 5.0

Electric motors: 2 Motors

Total Power: 430+ HP ( BMW 760 6.0 V12 438 HP, Audi A8 W12 440 HP, S600 5.5 V12 Turbo 493 HP)

Fuel consumption: typical V6 3.5 Sedan

Gear: Dual-stage electronically controlled continuously variable transmission ECVT

New features in LS460, LS460L and LS600 h

1. First car with V8 hybrid engine

2.First car with LED headlight (usually new cars have only taillight LED)

3.First car with 8-gears auto

4. First car with Collision avoidance system using two front cameras and two radar sensors and one camera inside the car (which monitors driver face direction, if he is looking away from the road and there are obstacles ahead, the car will push the brakes gently and warn the driver !!)

5.First car with body temperature sensor (for adaptive A/C)

6.First car with Adaptive Gear ratio power steering (adjust steering sensitivity according to your driving style, your speed and safety state (measured by Precollision system)

7.19 Audio Speakers (450-watt)

8.Auto parallel parking feature (the one which was advertised by BMW few months ago, it is already there in the production Lexus LS460 !!!)

9. Passenger Aircraft style seats!

10. 8 GB Hard Disk drive (HDD) for audio playback!

I do have the pictures but unable to add these attachments as it is around 2.8 Mb file. :(

can mail me ( mann68@gmail.com)i will have them send

Also could the :ph34r: administrators have the images posted out if i have to send to you guys as well

cheers

they did a feature this past weekend on Motorweek. the car has sonar and when the cruise is engaged, it senses the speed of the car in front of you and slows you down if you get too close.

Won't be long before it'll steer for you as well.

JimA

the car has sonar and when the cruise is engaged, it senses the speed of the car in front of you and slows you down if you get too close.

Won't be long before it'll steer for you as well.

JimA

The LS has had this since 01 ;)

As for steering for you, the car will automatically paralell park itself lol

SK - i have not taken them personally but have been handed over by my friend who visit the show. give me your email address , i will have them sent to you.

SK - i have not taken them personally but have been handed over by my friend who visit the show. give me your email address , i will have them sent to you.

Hey we wanna see them too.....you can upload them to the member's gallery.

I saw the LS 600hL at the Atlanta Auto Show yesterday. I wish I had taken my camera to get pictures -- it is gorgeous and promises quite a bit of performance and luxury. I'm putting my pennies away for this one!

If the auto show is coming your way, seeing the LS 600hL alone is worth the price of admission. It out-classed every car there. It really is a must-see. It is funny how it really makes the RX 400h look a bit "yesterday."

The new ES is a really cool update. I wish it was available in a hybrid. I know it probably will be in a couple of years, but I would already have one on order if it was here now.