Gs450h Delivered - Pics

What does the Neiman Marcus edition have that is different from normal configurations/options?

Also, could not view pics.

The NM edition (of which there are only 75) has a special Crystalline Ice color, NM labled floor mats, and a car cover. You pay $9000 extra for that.

No, the 9,405.00 gets you a fully loaded GS with Gen 5 Nav, Levinson Audio with 14 speakers, run flat all season tires, rear spoiler, serial badge with limited edition of 75, backup camera, enhanced voice activation, DVD audio and video, and special wheels. The Chrstaline Ice color is so cool and the only way you can get a NM Edition now is to buy one used for a premium:cheers:

No, the 9,405.00 gets you a fully loaded GS with Gen 5 Nav, Levinson Audio with 14 speakers, run flat all season tires, rear spoiler, serial badge with limited edition of 75, backup camera, enhanced voice activation, DVD audio and video, and special wheels. The Chrstaline Ice color is so cool and the only way you can get a NM Edition now is to buy one used for a premium:cheers:

From the invoice sticker on the NM edition I looked at, it appeared like the ~$9000 was just for the special NM stuff (floormats & color) not for the ML, NAV, etc. But then again I only looked at it briefly.

Too bad the NM edition doesn't come with the Active Stabilizer or PCS (which supposedly includes the millimeter wave radar automatic-distance maintaining cruise control.) I heard from the dealer that some of the regular GS450h's coming in shortly will have PCS and active stabilization.

One thing I am interested in finding out about the GS450h (NM edition or regular edition) is whether or not VDIM/Traction Control can be manually turned on and off. I think I read somewhere else that with GS430's you can turn off the traction control but it automatically comes back on above ~30mph.

Well what is the price of a fully loaded GS and a fully loaded NM edition? That will show the true difference.

What is the point ? The links are dead. Is this car papparazzi ? I have seen 2 ( two ) 450h in the parking lot @ work. ;)

One thing I am interested in finding out about the GS450h (NM edition or regular edition) is whether or not VDIM/Traction Control can be manually turned on and off. I think I read somewhere else that with GS430's you can turn off the traction control but it automatically comes back on above ~30mph.

You definately will not be able to deactivate VDIM on the 450h, wheelspin is very bad for the hybrid system.

You definately will not be able to deactivate VDIM on the 450h, wheelspin is very bad for the hybrid system.

Traction control can be turned off as there is an on/off switch dedicated to it. There is no such switch for VDIM so I don't see anywhere it can be turned off. Fully loaded regular 450h together with PCS and the active sway bar option is about $66K. Not sure what the NM version cost but don't think it has the PCS or active sway bar suspension motors. Those motors occupy my spare tire comparment so there is no spare tire and run flats are thus required with this option.

Traction control can be turned off as there is an on/off switch dedicated to it. There is no such switch for VDIM so I don't see anywhere it can be turned off. Fully loaded regular 450h together with PCS and the active sway bar option is about $66K. Not sure what the NM version cost but don't think it has the PCS or active sway bar suspension motors. Those motors occupy my spare tire comparment so there is no spare tire and run flats are thus required with this option.

I'm on the list for a regular GS450h with PCS and !Removed! :) the same config you have. Hopefully mine comes in soon.

Can the active stabilizer suspension be turned off or adjusted in any way? (Or is it always on?)

What does turning traction control off allow you to do? can you do donuts or induce power oversteer?

We have a white GS450h on our showroom floor right now.I love the car but can't step up to the price.Shoot me an e-mail if interested in it kcourtright@germainlexus.com. It wasn't sold when I left at 4:30 today.

White! That's nice, I thought they would all be black on black for the first 2 months. I just got my VIN number today, my black on black Nav+ML+PCS+ActiveSuspension should be arriving at the dealership in the next 48 hours.

Yea,the white is great looking but I bet the Black is awesome with the special wheels.Congrats on getting one,I wish I could step up but I can't do payments.I have a car allowance at work so my IS runs me $78.00 a month.I love the GS though.