Which Would "you" Prefer?...

I cannot seem to find an IS350 with "ALL" the options I want, and the LUX package seems to be impossible to get without special order.

Help me make a decision...

Would you prefer an IS350 with Navi & ML package

-or-

IS350 w/ Navi & Premium Package (w/ the heated/ventilated seats)

I'm curious if the ML package is worth it,... or if I should just settle for the Navi w/ the Premium Package.

Being in Texas those ventilated seats could come in handy on those HOT summer days...

Anybody out there have any thoughts on Mark Levinson vs. Premium Package?

Thanks,

I cannot seem to find an IS350 with "ALL" the options I want, and the LUX package seems to be impossible to get without special order.

Help me make a decision...

Would you prefer an IS350 with Navi & ML package

-or-

IS350 w/ Navi & Premium Package (w/ the heated/ventilated seats)

I'm curious if the ML package is worth it,... or if I should just settle for the Navi w/ the Premium Package.

Being in Texas those ventilated seats could come in handy on those HOT summer days...

Anybody out there have any thoughts on Mark Levinson vs. Premium Package?

Thanks,

The ventilated seats are one of my fav. options I got.. I can care less for the heated seats... but when the summer comes... :)

It seems up here in New England... the Lux package is the only package you can get... on the IS350 anyway.... but you can not get the ML....

If you had a dream... and your dealership had two IS350s in stock... 1 being eveyrthing without the ML... and the other... everything w/ the ML.... I hope you would take the ML.... Just the thought of being able to drive back and forth from Mass 2 NJ with a movie playing.... :cheers:

For the ones that will claim thats very unsafe to do that.... I'll tell them.. without a Movie playing... then i'm driving 90mph talking away on my phone! But with a movie.... 75 with cruise control and driving like a grandma...

The ventilated seats are one of my fav. options I got.. I can care less for the heated seats... but when the summer comes... :)

If you had a dream... and your dealership had two IS350s in stock... 1 being eveyrthing without the ML... and the other... everything w/ the ML.... I hope you would take the ML.... Just the thought of being able to drive back and forth from Mass 2 NJ with a movie playing.... :cheers:

I also agree with the ventilated seats. Even with the AC cranked, Summers here in MA can be brutal.

The ventilated seats are the bomb. :D

Just out of curiousity, you say that you would like to watch movies on long trips.

Were you prepared for the wiring harness hack required to do just that?

I'll admit that I will be hacking mine when I get it, but some folks are a little put off about tearing apart the dash of a brand new Lexus. B)

Here's the dilemma.... I can't find an IS350 will Navi, ML, "and" the Heated/Ventilated seats option....

My dealer said that the ML package is now only available with the LUX package, and has given me two options based their current allocations...

IS350 with Navi & ML package (NO Premium Package, no heated/ventilated seats)

-or-

IS350 w/ Navi & Premium Package (but NO Mark Levinson package)

I'm leaning towards the IS350 w/ Navi & Premium Package,... and figure I can always take it to a custom stereo place for some upgraded speakers and amp.

Honestly I'd kill for a Sport Package (w/ Navi&ML) or Lux package (w/ Navi&ML), but they seem to be impossible to get in the South (...or so I'm told...)

Here's the dilemma.... I can't find an IS350 will Navi, ML, "and" the Heated/Ventilated seats option....

My dealer said that the ML package is now only available with the LUX package, and has given me two options based their current allocations...

IS350 with Navi & ML package (NO Premium Package, no heated/ventilated seats)

-or-

IS350 w/ Navi & Premium Package (but NO Mark Levinson package)

I'm leaning towards the IS350 w/ Navi & Premium Package,... and figure I can always take it to a custom stereo place for some upgraded speakers and amp.

Honestly I'd kill for a Sport Package (w/ Navi&ML) or Lux package (w/ Navi&ML), but they seem to be impossible to get in the South (...or so I'm told...)

Or you could put an order in and wait 3 months :cries:

Personally, I'm waiting for the 07's so I can get exactly what I want

Luxury and Nav/Mark Lev packages B)

I also agree with the ventilated seats. Even with the AC cranked, Summers here in MA can be brutal.

The ventilated seats are the bomb. :D

Just out of curiousity, you say that you would like to watch movies on long trips.

Were you prepared for the wiring harness hack required to do just that?

I'll admit that I will be hacking mine when I get it, but some folks are a little put off about tearing apart the dash of a brand new Lexus. B)

The "Menu.. volume... top left.. bottom left.. top left.. bottom left... click and hold on overide" is quick and easy.. takes 10 secs... and now Its becoming a routine like putting on my seatbelt.. :cheers:

The only one I havent figured out yet.. only tried it once cause it doesnt intrest me much... but the VDIM overide.. or what ever it is...

But I have 2 tell you Scott... the wait is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO going 2 be worth it... I use 2 hate driving across Worcester with all the college traffic.... and *cough* massh0les... :P or even to drop off dry cleaning.. blah blah blah... but now I nearly pray for erands to run.. "oh.. I have to go the store on the other side of town?? NO PROBLEM!"

I have 2 tell you Scott... the wait is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO going 2 be worth it... I use 2 hate driving across Worcester with all the college traffic.... and *cough* massh0les... :P or even to drop off dry cleaning.. blah blah blah... but now I nearly pray for erands to run.. "oh.. I have to go the store on the other side of town?? NO PROBLEM!"

I have a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee which is fully loaded and has tons of bells and whistles.

The issue is that it's now 7 years old and I'm bored with it.

I'm also SO done with my SUV phase. Gas prices are slowly killing me.

(14 MPG with the Jeep's V8)

Since my testdrive of the IS, it's all I think about.

I'm on this forum or another, or on the Lexus site everyday building the car with my options.

Can't wait...

I know it sounds silly and obsessive. The wife has never understood how a guy can be about a car, but I spend 3 hours a day in my car just getting to work and back.

The Lexus will certainly make my mundane trip each day a whole lot more enjoyable.

And the Mark Lev will just add to the enjoyment. :D