Aesthetics...

For me it's a tie between my chrome wheels and the headlights.

I've always thought the headlights on an ES look like sneaky cat eyes and I dig that - LOL!

Emblems too, now that I think about it. I think they're cool + classy @ the same time :) Very sharp looking...

I LOVE the front end of these cars. Especially on the 92-96's, with the projectors. I think it's amazing how they look similar to a Camry, but yet so much different! And much more edgy, too. There's a perfect balance between sporty and classy.

i like the front!the head lights the hood and the fenders and doors too.overall i like everything but like sk said im not to crazy about the tail lights.i think they could of did a better job on them even though mine is different then the 92-94 they still dont look great.i did clear the amber part so they do look better then they did.

Oddly enough, I like the front end of my car the most I think.

Really took me a long time to warm up to it, I originally wanted silver to sort of hide the headlights, but the little woman talked me into the garnet. Now I think its great, really distinctive and unique.

Secondly I love the interior. The new ES has the greatest interior, great design, lots of gadgets and gizmos like the optitron gauges, the wood has a reddish stain and is really unique. Feels like a $70,000 car not a 40k one. Really well done.

Thirdly I love the quiet smooth ride. I just love to get into it after a long day and ride home in complete silence, no radio no nothing. Seems totally detatched from the chaos of the world.

I really like the front headlights on my 03. The rain sensing windshield wipers is a great feature too. The interior dash is great and sexy too. I love the automatic shifter--kinda cool but may become a nuisance in time.

I had them set the auto locks so that when I put car in Park they will automatically unlock.

Mike :lol:

i love my interior... black and metallic interior....

front end ownz ... !

tail lights blowz .. ! but i got the spoiler up there to spice it up .....

and gotta love the dash glowz ...

yup !!!

and a whole lotta other shiat

tic, I did that too. Thats one thing that always annoyed me when I drove my dad's LS, number one, no autolocking. If you didnt lock the doors, they wouldn't lock on their own. Then, if you locked the door, parked and went to get out, you couldn't get out until you either power unlocked all the doors or manually unlocked the drivers door and then get out. My Explorer that I drove before I got the ES has autolock, the doors all lock when the transmission is put in drive, and when you go to open the front doors, even if they're locked they'll open anyways. So I had them change that to unlock at park.

Another thing I had them do was set it so one click on the key unlocks all the doors instead of one click for the driver, and two clicks for the rest. Do you have a copy of all the settings the dealer can change? If not I can post it here.