Looking For A Is300

U-Turn

Hey,

I am looking for a is300 in good shape or for salvage. If you know any good website or someone that are selling is300 for a good price, just tell me. I can roll to anywhere in the States or Canada.

Thx.

I own an IS330, make sure you test drive the car somewhere, cause its not all that good, even though it is a lexus. You could try ebay if you trust that site, or i guess just go to your local lexus dealership in Canada. THey have to have at least 1 in your country. Chances are you can get a real good deal on it since the new models are out.

I don't think I'll get a good deal in Canada, because they are pretty rare and I don't want any rust :P. But I sure will do a test drive. By the way, why do you call it a 330? Why not 300? Is it another engine inside or a special edition?

I own an IS330, make sure you test drive the car somewhere, cause its not all that good, even though it is a lexus. You could try ebay if you trust that site, or i guess just go to your local lexus dealership in Canada. THey have to have at least 1 in your country. Chances are you can get a real good deal on it since the new models are out.

• 2 weeks later...

I MIGHT be selling mine... but I won't know for another month or so. its an 02 with currently 40,500 miles on it. It's a cali0fornia car, so no rust! We also just put new tires on it two weeks ago. I'll let you know if we decide to sell it.

• 6 months later...

Hey,

I am looking for a is300 in good shape or for salvage. If you know any good website or someone that are selling is300 for a good price, just tell me. I can roll to anywhere in the States or Canada.

Thx.

I just put mine on ebay. I don't think I'm supposed to post the link on a forum other than the for sale forum, so PM me if you are interested. Its a 2004 5 speed graphite gray Pearl.

I don't think I'll get a good deal in Canada, because they are pretty rare and I don't want any rust :P. But I sure will do a test drive. By the way, why do you call it a 330? Why not 300? Is it another engine inside or a special edition?

The Is300 is a 3.0 Litre engine. The Is330 is a 3.3 litre engine. Get it?

By the way, why do you call it a 330? Why not 300? Is it another engine inside or a special edition?

He called it an IS330 because he made a typo: He has an 02 IS300.

This naming is true of the Toyota/Lexus system, but please note, there was never an IS330 with a 3.3L engine. The progression was IS300, then came the IS250/IS350. Only the ES and RX had a 330 model with a 3.3L engine.

steviej

No such animal as a IS330 was ever made. :chairshot:

Get it?