$36K is MSRP for a base IS350.

Base MSRP* $35,440.00

• Standard Features

Available Packages

$2,204.00

• Premium Package with Additional Options

- Premium Package

- 18-in Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires

- Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)

Accessory Options $0.00

• Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks) Included

Delivery, Processing & Handling Fee†

$590.00

Total MSRP** $38,234.00

Plus spoiler and indash 6 cd changer and some other small stuff the msrp was about 39,500

Ordered my black on black IS 350 fully loaded three weeks ago. Dealer at that time told me 4 to 6 weeks. He emailed me the other day to tell me the car is on its way from the island of Japan and will be in the U.S. on April 7th. From then it could be ten days until it reaches dealer. No sport package, no levinson, price $41K. :)

Perfect, just in time for Spring. :) :)

Ordered my black on black IS 350 fully loaded three weeks ago. Dealer at that time told me 4 to 6 weeks. He emailed me the other day to tell me the car is on its way from the island of Japan and will be in the U.S. on April 7th. From then it could be ten days until it reaches dealer. No sport package, no levinson, price $41K. :)

Perfect, just in time for Spring. :) :)

What options did u get? I got fully loaded for pretty reasonable price. How much did you get off from the MSRP? You should be able to get around $3k off from MSRP. Good luck.