What Starter To Use?

skylolow

Well I'm going to replace my starter again this week. Been about 18 months since I did the last one. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

What starter would you recommend? I see remanufactured Denso's for around $200 (seems high for a remanufactured) and I see some Bosch remanufactured starters for about $135. Anybody recommend one over the other or if you know of any other good starters out there????? I really do not want to be doing this again.

Thanks to all who respond.

denso is OEM, but bosch is good also, OEM for BMW's and such. i'd say Denso but i'm a big OEM or better type of person, but i do have a Bosch alternator (couldn't afford denso at time) no issues, just praying that PS leak doesn't do this one in also! good luck with your decision! GO STEELERS! :cheers:

Well I'm going to replace my starter again this week. Been about 18 months since I did the last one. GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

What starter would you recommend? I see remanufactured Denso's for around $200 (seems high for a remanufactured) and I see some Bosch remanufactured starters for about $135. Anybody recommend one over the other or if you know of any other good starters out there????? I really do not want to be doing this again.

Thanks to all who respond.

2 starters in 18 months on the same car :censored:

sounds like the best decision. when i was checking out Denso's aftermarket site i noticed that it seems like they put more time and effort into their aftermarket products!? makes sense to me where-as the OEM is supposed to be the cheapest high quality parts available (Bulk) Good luck with the new starter!