Discoloration Splotches In Glass <rx300>

I have noticed this on a few rx300's glass, and even my own. I haven't noticed it in any other models. Well you can see it in the pictures! LOL

What is the cause of these splotches and is there a way to get rid of them? They don't seem to wash off.

This is the worse i have ever seen it; mine is not as bad as this at all...

post-13420-1138051781_thumb.jpg

post-13420-1138051787_thumb.jpg

post-13420-1138051793_thumb.jpg

post-13420-1138051845_thumb.jpg

I hate to ask you this but were you wearing polarized sunglasses at the time? When you do the effect that you see is there on all cars.

Nope, i don't wear glasses or contacts (knock on wood), and hardly ever wear sunglasses. I've deff. noticed this without them...

I really notice it after i give it a wash in the driveway (probably because it's the only time i really look). It's mostly on the front two windows. Haven't noticed in in the back or rear side windows. It's not in the windshield either.

Probably some thing to do with the sun glass. Seems to me mine was that way from day one, but I can't remember. Oh well as long as it provides shade in the summer.