Interior Lights

sandimas3

does anybody know of a way to turn on all the interior lights on the 05 rx? :chairshot: cars i've owned in the past have had a switch turn turn on the dome lights the same as if you open the door. usually it was the same switch that adjusted the dashboard lights. thanks. :cheers:

Im not sure if this is the answer your looking for...because this seems too obvious to me. On the lights, there is a switch that you can position ro the middle or left or right and it will not turn on when the door is opened. Now as im writing this, im thinking that maybe you mean the dash lights so behind the lever to make a signal, you will see a rectangle button( the oddometer settings) and next to it a round button. Turn this button all the way (turn on your headlights first) and this will turn off the dash lights and everylight and even darken the nav.

I think he means to turn on all the interior lights as well as the dome light.

And no, there is no interior light switch , unlike most other cars if not all toyota does not seem to think a complete int turn on is needed.

thanks...that is exaclty what i was talking about. :censored:

i was hoping there was a solution.

:cheers: