This One's For You Rf

nc211

"We're going to start calling you "NC-HAMMER"

from Rfeldes......

Haven't had a good laugh like that in a loooooong time!!! So..enjoy the new avatar... :D

crap...i can't use this as my avatar....:cries: http://www.troutmaster.net/images/mcsaddam.gif

hammertime.bmp

Edited by nc211

hahaha...man..sh*t..that really is funny!! Swo...help me out here man...how can i "or can i?" use an animated .gif as my avatar?

SWEET!!!!! THANKS BLAKE!

Now we need Milli & Vanilli.

Edited by nc211

How in the world, dcfish, did you get a picture of my ex mother in-law? Dust was right. Just goes to show you, there is no privacy in these digital times. LOL. I "will" call my "practitioner" in the morning :o

Wink, Wink. :lol::lol::lol:

This will only set you back about 8 seconds.

I have a larger 960x720 version if anyone wants it.

One of these days the uploading of such files as that include flash and more active files will be allowed on the leading/forefront sites, Maybe one day [ soon ] The proper advancements will be implemented on such sites/ Hint /Hint Until then this is great fun. I personally strive for better communication/Rendering of the typed [feeling]/word/font/etc... Until that day Let us all have fun with this, So far so good. :cheers:

This morning, after I took a shower I wiped my face realizing that my towel started moving slowly, then i realized something else.....

sdsd.jpg

I don't know if that is cute or ugly, :D

OK, Cute it is

Definitely cute.

But this one is just adorable.....

sharpei_EHH211.jpg

I just want to pet that doogie. SOOOO Cute. Here is my boy ;) He is the loverboy of the century. Ha Ha Ha

That was the fastest start ever. :lol::lol::lol:

post-1634-1136564654_thumb.jpg

One of these days the uploading of such files as that include flash and more active files will be allowed on the leading/forefront sites, Maybe one day [ soon ] The proper advancements will be implemented on such sites/ Hint /Hint Until then this is great fun. I personally strive for better communication/Rendering of the typed [feeling]/word/font/etc... Until that day Let us all have fun with this, So far so good.
Then you need to stay away from the last 2 pages of the Archived Gallery > LS Series. There are some unfortunate items there that I don't understand why they're still there.