I Got Burned By A S 55

okay i've gotten a few pm's regarding my authenticity on other forums

but let me tell you a little about myself ...

i live in scottsdale Az ... many rich people so alot of expensive cars ...

anyway i am retired so i like to go out at night and sometimes race ... i've raced many cars and maybe i can put some of my stories here ....

anyway i'm stopped on a red light on Scottsdale Rd ... and a guy pulls up in a MB S55 i reved my engine and so did he ... i drive a 98 GS 400 ...

as soon as the light turned green we floored it ... he creeped up ahead of me by a few feet ... our first gears were about the same ... but i had to switch because i was redlining ... he stayed in first for 2.5 seconds more then me but once he switched into second i couldn't keep up he got about 15 feet ahead of me ... but it seemed like once we were both around 90 mph we were picking up speed at the same rate ... so i figure if i had started 15 feet ahead as a handicap i would have given him comp ... but that S55 is a mighty fine car ...

Shoe

I don't intend to speak for the group, but for one, I'm tired of the how-fast look-who-I-passed and in what kind of car stories. The world is large and full of people doing irrelavant things. Nobody really cares.

PMs regarding your "authenticity." I thought that was something the seventeen year olds were concerned about, not retirees.

Edited by GuyTelefunken

I don't intend to speak for the group, but for one, I'm tired of the how-fast look-who-I-passed and in what kind of car stories. The world is large and full of people doing irrelavant things. Nobody really cares.

PMs regarding your "authenticity." I thought that was something the seventeen year olds were concerned about, not retirees.

:thumbup: I think all the bragging is by insecure people with small penises :lol:

lol at the comments

me personally ... i love to know how cars face off with each other ...

if thats not your thing then from now on if you see a post by shoemaker don't read it ...

lol no i generally don't get tickets ... its a hassle for a regular police officer to ticket another ranking officer wether retired or not ... he has to get a commanding officer to the premises in order to issue a sitation.

Shoe

P.S. also i'm only 29 years old ... i was shot on duty and forced to retire on three quarters pension ...

Edited by Shoemaker