Junkyard Es! Need Parts?

Recently one of my dad's friends told him he'd found my old ES in a junkyard. I plan on paying it a little visit here soon, so if anyone's interested in its' location, i'll let you know. Anyone who's ever looked for one knows how extremely hard it is to find one that isn't heavily damaged or picked off of. And since everything major worked on mine and it wasn't too bad of a wreck, plus it was only this April, im guessin its probably mostly still there. I do know this; the big ticket items, i.e. guages, CD changer, etc. didn't work when i wrecked it, so don't even ask for them. And it'd be my guess that the radio and climate controls are prob. gone by now too, but i dunno. Anyhow, just lemme know if you're interested anyone, and I can scope out the part(s) you want when I go to pay homage to my baby. :unsure: I can tell you its location, but sorry-i can't get the parts for you. I hope i'm of some help to someone.

i need the power window master switch

and the rear right taillight liscense plate bracket light

the little black slanted one on the in the center besides the plate

thanks

and maybe the keys i would like to try and see what the fcc code is and try and match it to mine if possible

i live in so cal, as u can tell by my profile :D specifically, in la county!

:chairshot: ok, i just put that pic there cuz i think itz hilarious, beating the poor guy over the head with a chair hahahaha :chairshot:

Okay, so i went out there today and saw it, all dirty and beat up. Makes me sad to see it that way;. :unsure: i sometimes washed it like 2 times a week and took extremely good care of it. In fact, the night i wrecked, i'd just spent the whole day detailing it, but oh well. :P Anyhow, i got both headlight assemblies (what's left of the driver's side anyway). Figured they'd be perfect for experimenting with the angel eyes. And, i got the $80 hydraulic thingy for the hood, for only $10. Sucks having to pay for parts off a car i used to own! I didn't pay for everything i got though. Shhh! Our little secret. Anyhow, SK everything you wanted i do too, but its all there. I probably will only get the taillights, and if i do, i'll just let you have that piece. I could mail it to you if you wanted. You screwed it up clearing them, if im not mistaken, right? Don't know if i'll go back, but i'll let you know if i do. Like i said, i can't get them for you, but i can tell you its location. They just got it in like a week ago, so i was the first to pull anything off it. By the way, i tried to change my location but had no luck. For anyone who's interested though, i live in Knoxville Tennessee. I'll look up the number for the junkyard tomorrow.

lol

yah i remembered after you need some parts

unfortunatly being in canada it is kinda far

also when i tlak to wreckers

as one guy here has has 3 of them he wants to only sell the whole assembly for 100

MCV 20, how'd you find a pic of my wrecked car? Is it a red/gray 92 with mesh grilles? If it doesn't have the grilles, then it's not mine. If it is, though, i'd like to know how you found it!