92 Ls 400 Wearing Down

Grandpa

Hi, Im new here, but my family has had the 92 LS 400 for about 3 years, we bought it used. But, now our LS 400 is starting to wear down. The LS 400 will not start if it is idled for about 2 days without starting it. You need to drive it continously or else you'll need to jump start it. (what could be causing it, a new battery?), the air conditioner is no longer useable.. it just blows out air the temperature outside is. And the casing for the electronics around the door unlock/lock, up/down, is coming up and moving the windows up goes very slow. And the little keychain to put the alarm on the lexus and to lock it no longer activates the lock/alarm. But the red button on the key-chain is lighting up, signifying the battery in the keychain is working. Maybe there is a button that deactivates the keychain thingy. I was messing with some of the buttons a while back to see what they do :). Can i have some answers on some of these that i can fix on my own? I dont want to spend too much money at the dealership to service it. I would just like a few answers on the Starting up the car, and key-chain(activates alarm and locks/unlocks car). Thank you

you need a new alternator

your power steering poump has probably leaked on it causing it to fail

a new battery will also be needed when it gets replaced

the alarm could use more power but it may be the switch for the alrm in the off position

it is to the left of the steering column

try pressing the button against the rear window as the ant fo rit is on it

The power steering pump leaked onto what? the altenator?. And the button on the lexus for the alarm (On/off Remote, next to steering wheel) was indeed on off position but now i still cant get the alarm to work... Do i need to start up the car or something and wait a while?